Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Guild bar is open... Pour yourself a drink...

Go down 
+2
lucianus
Denial
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Denial

Denial

The Guild bar is open... Pour yourself a drink... Empty
PostSubject: The Guild bar is open... Pour yourself a drink...   The Guild bar is open... Pour yourself a drink... EmptyWed 21 Jan 2009 - 10:37

I thought the drinkers out there may have some alcohol fueled stories they would like to share with the Guild.. Nothing that is going to get the police knocking at your door.. Just something interesting or funny.. Hopefully embarrassing too.Embarassed Maybe a new drink they have accidentally discovered...

This is probably neither interesting or funny but is a cocktail experiment made by a desperate man:

I was recently having a late night games session and (as you do sometimes) fancied a light refreshment to enhance the evening..
Upon looking in the drinks cabinet (yes I do have one of those.. It is not the cupboard under the stairs) I found there was no beer. :affraid:
Upon further inspection and going right to the back I found a couple of Christmas spirits hiding n the corner..
Being an opportunist I decided to use what I had at hand and experiment with these findings..

A lonely bottle of Brandy sat in one corner and a half bottle of Blue Bols was in the other.
Now I'm not a lager lout and will drink anything at a push so I searched for a mixer for these drinks.

The kids had drank most things in the house and I was left with a tiny bit of Cola and a bottle of Tizer..
Thinking the Blue Bols will be the more difficult of the two to mix with, I added the cola... The drink turned the most gorgeous emerald green.. It looked great with the fire light piercing through the glass and tasted really good too.. It was like a party in my mouth and everybody was invited!!! I had discovered a new drink (yet to name it though) and finished off the rest in a very short time..

Now I was out of cola. The only option was Brandy and Tizer.. Now that might not sound like a good concoction... And you'd be right to think that... :pale:
Some things don't go well together.. Like vomit and chips this was not good..

Of course I drank it..

Well I was desperate...

There really isn't an end to this story.. I drank it and moved on, that is it..

I was just desperate.. Crying or Very sad

So I am sure you guys have better things to say.. Give me a new drink to try...

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lucianus

PostSubject: Re: The Guild bar is open... Pour yourself a drink...   The Guild bar is open... Pour yourself a drink... EmptyWed 21 Jan 2009 - 19:16

Denial wrote:
I thought the drinkers out there may have some alcohol fueled stories they would like to share with the Guild.. Nothing that is going to get the police knocking at your door.. Just something interesting or funny.. Hopefully embarrassing too.Embarassed Maybe a new drink they have accidentally discovered...

This is probably neither interesting or funny but is a cocktail experiment made by a desperate man:

I was recently having a late night games session and (as you do sometimes) fancied a light refreshment to enhance the evening..
Upon looking in the drinks cabinet (yes I do have one of those.. It is not the cupboard under the stairs) I found there was no beer. :affraid:
Upon further inspection and going right to the back I found a couple of Christmas spirits hiding n the corner..
Being an opportunist I decided to use what I had at hand and experiment with these findings..

A lonely bottle of Brandy sat in one corner and a half bottle of Blue Bols was in the other.
Now I'm not a lager lout and will drink anything at a push so I searched for a mixer for these drinks.

The kids had drank most things in the house and I was left with a tiny bit of Cola and a bottle of Tizer..
Thinking the Blue Bols will be the more difficult of the two to mix with, I added the cola... The drink turned the most gorgeous emerald green.. It looked great with the fire light piercing through the glass and tasted really good too.. It was like a party in my mouth and everybody was invited!!! I had discovered a new drink (yet to name it though) and finished off the rest in a very short time..

Now I was out of cola. The only option was Brandy and Tizer.. Now that might not sound like a good concoction... And you'd be right to think that... :pale:
Some things don't go well together.. Like vomit and chips this was not good..

Of course I drank it..

Well I was desperate...

There really isn't an end to this story.. I drank it and moved on, that is it..

I was just desperate.. Crying or Very sad

So I am sure you guys have better things to say.. Give me a new drink to try...

Twisted Evil

haha like when homer invented 'the flaming homer' which was that purple drink made outta alchohol and krusty's cough syrup Razz from the simpsons...Razz
Back to top Go down
Smackylips

Smackylips

PostSubject: Re: The Guild bar is open... Pour yourself a drink...   The Guild bar is open... Pour yourself a drink... EmptyWed 21 Jan 2009 - 19:42

Well I must say I love to experiment but I never really did with booze.. If you never tried it you might try wanna give Desperados a try its a tequila flavoured beer and I love it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hoviswhite

hoviswhite

PostSubject: Re: The Guild bar is open... Pour yourself a drink...   The Guild bar is open... Pour yourself a drink... EmptyThu 22 Jan 2009 - 2:49

Only thing i mixed is Bluberyy shot and Raberry Shot.... And it wasBERRY nice.....

Yea i suck... but the drink was nice, we dont rely experiment

Its just about Jager and redbull ( just the sex)

And Cheecky Vimtos! (WKD and Port tastes like vimto)

Dont have any mixing ideas apart from the veryBerry Shot Smile

But if you want stupid drunken tales then i got a few

From streaking though a rugby field, toplaying ring of fire and going to a Libary in the middle of the night, to hedbuting tables and so on...... and its all ferons fault muahahahahaha

But they all centre around the game ring of fire normaly....... Just not a good idea to be honest...... Carnt wait for the next game:)

Bought a game called Tiddley Drinks hahaha it looks rather good Smile
Back to top Go down
Gwendollyn

Gwendollyn

PostSubject: Re: The Guild bar is open... Pour yourself a drink...   The Guild bar is open... Pour yourself a drink... EmptyThu 5 Mar 2009 - 12:52

Hehe looking forward to add here some story. Anyway best party stories are the ones which u know only from telling of guys which was with ya Smile
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: The Guild bar is open... Pour yourself a drink...   The Guild bar is open... Pour yourself a drink... EmptyThu 5 Mar 2009 - 13:00

Gwendollyn wrote:
best party stories are the ones which u know only from telling of guys which was with ya Smile

Nooooooooooo... Shocked Those are the scariest stories! And if it turns out that someone was videoing you as well.. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guild bar is open... Pour yourself a drink...   The Guild bar is open... Pour yourself a drink... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Guild bar is open... Pour yourself a drink...
Page 1 of 1