Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The naked Guild race

Go down 
+5
Ailith
hoviswhite
lucianus
Smackylips
Denial
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Denial

Denial

The naked Guild race Empty
PostSubject: The naked Guild race   The naked Guild race EmptyMon 19 Jan 2009 - 2:28

In the last Guild I was in Embarassed somebody suggested this idea.
To run from a start to finish line across the map without equipping anything.. Not a race in the sense of who gets there first..
More the sense of survival..

I thought this was a great suggestion, possibly a suicidal one but still...
I am sure you guys know more about this than me... So please speak up and lets hear some opinions.

Any thoughts on setting one up? Anybody interested?

Last edited by Denial on Mon 19 Jan 2009 - 2:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
Back to top Go down
Smackylips

Smackylips

PostSubject: Re: The naked Guild race   The naked Guild race EmptyMon 19 Jan 2009 - 14:22

Great idea mate! I was the one who suggested this in the other guild Laughing and it would be really great if you help me organize this!
Back to top Go down
lucianus

PostSubject: Re: The naked Guild race   The naked Guild race EmptyMon 19 Jan 2009 - 14:26

im totally in Cool
Back to top Go down
hoviswhite

hoviswhite

PostSubject: Re: The naked Guild race   The naked Guild race EmptyMon 19 Jan 2009 - 16:49

sounds good

*make EAT ME signs for your guys backs*
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: The naked Guild race   The naked Guild race EmptyMon 19 Jan 2009 - 16:59

I love this idea, like I've already said soo.. Count me in! The naked Guild race Aaasexboobies
Back to top Go down
Gwendollyn

Gwendollyn

PostSubject: AND IT IS HERE !!!   The naked Guild race EmptyFri 20 Feb 2009 - 6:50

Your sweet lesbian kitty Gwen did set a invation for sunday to Ungoro naked run. No horses are alowed, no equip, no trinkets and who will drink a potion on his way will be lashed by Ailith Smile 15 gold for a winner of this competition 10 gold for a guy on second place and 5 for third one. Be in ungoro in 20:00 in sunday 22. february and show to others your courage and show them many more Shocked I also takin bets for winner Smile afro

P.S. meeting is in Marshalls Refuge. I will be there with Hurron, Gwen cant take it on lvl 30 Smile
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: The naked Guild race   The naked Guild race EmptyFri 20 Feb 2009 - 9:57

Great idea to do this. I will do my best to be there.. pirate
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: The naked Guild race   The naked Guild race EmptyFri 20 Feb 2009 - 11:05

Duh of all places Ungoro which I hate...Meh I guess I'll be there, not sure yet! pirate
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: The naked Guild race   The naked Guild race EmptyFri 20 Feb 2009 - 11:13

Stop moaning Ailith and get your clothes off.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: The naked Guild race   The naked Guild race EmptyFri 20 Feb 2009 - 11:30

Denial wrote:
Stop moaning Ailith and get your clothes off.. Shocked

Aaaaah... Takes me back to high school....

The naked Guild race Whistle
Back to top Go down
Gwendollyn

Gwendollyn

PostSubject: Re: The naked Guild race   The naked Guild race EmptyThu 26 Feb 2009 - 22:07

Well, the count of naked runners wasnt so high as i expected, but anyway it make me laugh for a whole evening Smile But brawling with dinosaurs was a cool after party Smile
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: The naked Guild race   The naked Guild race EmptyThu 26 Feb 2009 - 22:13

Yes it was fun..

The naked Guild race Wowscr15

But the Tabard stays on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: The naked Guild race   The naked Guild race EmptyThu 26 Feb 2009 - 22:16

And here is the after party punch up you mentioned

The naked Guild race Wowscr16

The naked Guild race Wowscr17
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

PostSubject: Re: The naked Guild race   The naked Guild race EmptyFri 27 Feb 2009 - 10:41

LOL!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: The naked Guild race   The naked Guild race EmptyFri 27 Feb 2009 - 11:50

The naked Guild race Alicecooperlol
Back to top Go down
Congieled

Congieled

PostSubject: Re: The naked Guild race   The naked Guild race EmptyThu 2 Apr 2009 - 2:04

Howdy... just to throw another thaught at you all...you could do a level 1 run! starting as drenei starting zone... do a full run from there to sumwhere like ironforge or somthing... will take a while...its fair as every1 starts at lvl 1... could be fun...and you could do it on any server rly n just have a laugh... when our server went down a while ago about 15 ppl frm my guild all started lvl 1 gnomes on a spanish rppvp realm and ran naked to IF then to SW and did a lvl 1 hogger raid!
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: The naked Guild race   The naked Guild race EmptyThu 2 Apr 2009 - 10:43

Hehe.. Someone was just talking to me about such a thing yesterday... Hey, I think it's a great idea! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bathoor

Bathoor

PostSubject: Re: The naked Guild race   The naked Guild race EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010 - 11:57

Denial wrote:
In the last Guild I was in Embarassed somebody suggested this idea.
To run from a start to finish line across the map without equipping anything.. Not a race in the sense of who gets there first..
More the sense of survival..

I thought this was a great suggestion, possibly a suicidal one but still...
I am sure you guys know more about this than me... So please speak up and lets hear some opinions.

Any thoughts on setting one up? Anybody interested?

Im in of course didnt want too miss this at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The naked Guild race   The naked Guild race Empty

Back to top Go down

The naked Guild race
Page 1 of 1