Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The all new Guild race!!! A match made in heaven!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Denial

Denial

The all new Guild race!!!  A match made in heaven!!! Empty
PostSubject: The all new Guild race!!! A match made in heaven!!!   The all new Guild race!!!  A match made in heaven!!! EmptyWed 15 Apr 2009 - 15:12

Hi guys.

I had a thought about a new guild race.. Just an outline really and I want your input before we set up anything in stone..

We plan a race.. All levels welcome.. Make it across a classic WoW area so everyone can do it if they want to..
Here is the spin..
I have the patterns for many things in tailoring, including a wedding dress and tuxedo set..

At the possible expense of the guild vault, we could make a dress/tuxedo for each contestant.. Surely the spectacle of several Brides and Grooms legging it across the wastes of Tanaris, Searing gorge or wherever would be a great sight..

Something fun and a bit different like that anyway..

This is only at the idea stage and suggestions are welcome.. I just thought we should get some fun things sorted..

Help Guild??

Sweating
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: The all new Guild race!!! A match made in heaven!!!   The all new Guild race!!!  A match made in heaven!!! EmptyWed 15 Apr 2009 - 15:57

Like I've said to you already, it's a cool idea.. I think you said the level requirement for the dress is 44.. Not sure now.. Anyway, I look lovely in mine Wub
Yeah, massive race, only not naked but dressed up.. We could add more to the story of course...
Back to top Go down
haffenden45

haffenden45

PostSubject: What a great idea   The all new Guild race!!!  A match made in heaven!!! EmptyWed 15 Apr 2009 - 16:28

Every other player will be sure to notice....

The cemetary in Darkshire for instance......

Lol
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

PostSubject: Re: The all new Guild race!!! A match made in heaven!!!   The all new Guild race!!!  A match made in heaven!!! EmptyWed 15 Apr 2009 - 16:38

GREAT IDEA! clown
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: The all new Guild race!!! A match made in heaven!!!   The all new Guild race!!!  A match made in heaven!!! EmptyWed 15 Apr 2009 - 18:12

I spoke to Ash at work.. He thinks we end the race at Ogrimmar..

Not a good plan Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dogter

Dogter

PostSubject: Re: The all new Guild race!!! A match made in heaven!!!   The all new Guild race!!!  A match made in heaven!!! EmptyWed 15 Apr 2009 - 19:07

LOL, finish at ofrimmar then go do the dungeon Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The all new Guild race!!! A match made in heaven!!!   The all new Guild race!!!  A match made in heaven!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The all new Guild race!!! A match made in heaven!!!
Page 1 of 1