Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Guild management

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smackylips

Smackylips

New Guild management Empty
PostSubject: New Guild management   New Guild management EmptyFri 6 Mar 2009 - 17:43

Hey all,

Today I'm changing the guild management a bit because the officers and I came to the decision that this would be an
improvement to the guild. I'll start with the rules.

The Rules

No members under the age of 18.
No characters under level 15 except for alts.
We expect all members to behave respectfully towards everyone inside and outside the guild.
There is no limit on the number of alts aslong as they are actively played.
Members who have been inactive for 4 weeks or longer are removed from the guild. If you can't play for a while inform us on the forum to prevent a kick.

The Ranks

Guild Leader - Thats me! *tihii*

Officer - These are the ones you need to harras when something is wrong.

Veteran - Players who have been supporting members for 8 weeks will become Veterans. Veterans get acces to all vault
tabs except for the officers tab. Veterans are also allowed to invite new members into the guild.

Member - The Member rank is given to players who have past the trail period. With the Member rank you get acces to all vault
tabs except for the officers tab.

Initiate - These are new members who have been given a 2 weeks trial. In these 2 weeks we will be able to see if a players
fits in the with the rest of the guild. It is expected of the initiate to sign up and join us on the forum in these 2 weeks.

The Vault

The vault will be organized differently from now on. All tabs in the guild are useable to share your items but the last tab will be restricted to officers only.
On the officers tab we will save rare and epic items that can only be given to members by an officer or the guild leader. If you are interested in one of these items you can put up a request for it on the forum.

The vault is ment for materials and uncommon items so keep the grey crap out of it and save me a headache.
Back to top Go down

New Guild management
Page 1 of 1