Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raids, Dungeons, Runs

Go down 
+2
Denial
haffenden45
6 posters
AuthorMessage
haffenden45

haffenden45

Raids, Dungeons, Runs Empty
PostSubject: Raids, Dungeons, Runs   Raids, Dungeons, Runs EmptyWed 15 Apr 2009 - 8:16

We are now planning to post regular runs - twice a month = Very Happy

2 higher level runs Surprised

2 lower level runs Shocked

swords

Your suggestions on locations that will be fun, and assist you at the same time. pirate

Watch this space and the calendar

Haffy
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: Raids, Dungeons, Runs   Raids, Dungeons, Runs EmptyWed 15 Apr 2009 - 14:59

A good idea.. Very Happy

We seem to have relaxed on the instances as of late.
Also, the calendar (as of the new patch update) is meant to add the ability to invite the guild to meetings, etc..
These two methods of guild contact should work great together.

I am up for some dungeons as long as I have good prep time (don't want to get shouted at.. Shocked )
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

PostSubject: Re: Raids, Dungeons, Runs   Raids, Dungeons, Runs EmptyWed 15 Apr 2009 - 16:37

Good job, Haff!

Let's fill a couple of months and see how things go ...
Back to top Go down
haffenden45

haffenden45

PostSubject: wish list   Raids, Dungeons, Runs EmptyFri 17 Apr 2009 - 18:59

Lower level runs I would like to do

Scarlet Monastery
Blackfathom Deeps
Marauden
Back to top Go down
Belias

Belias

PostSubject: Re: Raids, Dungeons, Runs   Raids, Dungeons, Runs EmptySat 18 Apr 2009 - 14:42

Want to do Maraudon with my alt Wink
Back to top Go down
Gwendollyn

Gwendollyn

PostSubject: Re: Raids, Dungeons, Runs   Raids, Dungeons, Runs EmptyMon 20 Apr 2009 - 10:46

I am for all Dungeons which Haffy posted. Maraudon, Scarlet Monastery, Blackfathorn Deeps. Just invite me in Calendar or whisper when. If i will have time i am for it. Name is Azraell. Need to do some farming there etc Smile
Back to top Go down
Roe

Roe

PostSubject: Re: Raids, Dungeons, Runs   Raids, Dungeons, Runs EmptyTue 21 Apr 2009 - 3:18

Been meaning to post the instances that I want to do for ages, apologies for the delay!

Well, on Roe I'm keen to do:
  • Zul'Farrak
  • Maraudon
  • Sunken Temple

On Niteowl I'm still looking to do most of the BC/WotLK instances. I'm always happy to go into any of the higher level dungeons, so feel free to /w if anyone ever wants a hand Smile If I could make a request, it would be to do Kara as I feel like I missed out out on it the first time round, though like I say, I'm happy to do anything.

...and... I'm going to make a concerted effort to level Roe so that I can start doing some healing in these runs Smile
Back to top Go down
Belias

Belias

PostSubject: Re: Raids, Dungeons, Runs   Raids, Dungeons, Runs EmptyTue 21 Apr 2009 - 3:56

Yeah, add those three to my list too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gwendollyn

Gwendollyn

PostSubject: Re: Raids, Dungeons, Runs   Raids, Dungeons, Runs EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009 - 1:25

I signed to some dungeons, may i give ya name of guys from my guild which wanna join ? So you may put them in calendar. And thanks to you and Haffy to create all this stuff. Hopefully i cant join Tempest Keep, because i wanna stay on lvl 69 some time for BGs. Sad
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

PostSubject: Re: Raids, Dungeons, Runs   Raids, Dungeons, Runs EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009 - 10:18

Sure ya can ... Mail me ingame ...
But you can also copy the calendar to your won guild :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raids, Dungeons, Runs   Raids, Dungeons, Runs Empty

Back to top Go down

Raids, Dungeons, Runs
Page 1 of 1