Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dungeons, raids and Battlegrounds... Oh my!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Denial

Denial

Dungeons, raids and Battlegrounds... Oh my!!! Empty
PostSubject: Dungeons, raids and Battlegrounds... Oh my!!!   Dungeons, raids and Battlegrounds... Oh my!!! EmptyFri 20 Mar 2009 - 22:16

Hi guys.
Just want to express an interest in all of the above....

As a guild, we have taken part in a couple of raids and a few of us regularly and they have been fun but we need to build on this.. Well I think so anyway (and I am sure you will tell me if you think otherwise..)

Raids - We are not yet big enough to complete this on our own..
I am in contact with an elf guild and have expressed a wish towards raids.. Building guild relations is a positive way forward.. Any other guild members who have contact with other guilds, can I ask you to snoop around and ask questions..

Dungeons - There seems to have been in the past a solid group of 7 or 8 members who instance together.. We are all different levels here.. The higher levels are dungeon questing regularly but the lower levels may not be.
Now I am not saying that you have to. But my opinion is that without the instances, you are playing only half a game...
Can I ask for any players (various levels) to request dungeon quests on the forum (give a bit of notice too guys) to get us all doing this together.
Also, any players of any level - contact me if you are interested in taking charge of getting members of your level involved in regular meetings and battles.
This will stop people feeling left out..
For example, I am level 73 and will be pestering all similar members to get involved in guild instances.. I will be trying to arrange dungeons for all areas but need your help...
We can all work at the same level and enjoy it just as much as eachother. So get your sergeant major heads on and get involved!! It is your guild and your levels!!

Saying that, higher level guildies... Don't forget we are helping others so lets accompany members on lower level instances where possible....

Battleground - I have just started getting into this and I die loads!!! But it is really good fun and we can earn honor points and work towards higher level armour, etc....
Lets see if anybody else is interested. We can enter into Battlegrounds in parties.. I know we may get our arses handed to us but it will be FUN!!!!!

Anybody interested in the above?
Comments please..

pirate

Last edited by Denial on Sat 21 Mar 2009 - 3:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons, raids and Battlegrounds... Oh my!!!   Dungeons, raids and Battlegrounds... Oh my!!! EmptyFri 20 Mar 2009 - 23:30

Totally agree ...

Good use of this forum to set up dungeons with other guildies is key Smile
Feel free to set a date and chat some ingame ... and indeed give some notice ...

Just ask Smile
Back to top Go down
Dogter

Dogter

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons, raids and Battlegrounds... Oh my!!!   Dungeons, raids and Battlegrounds... Oh my!!! EmptySat 21 Mar 2009 - 23:50

if you do want people to take responsibility for a certain range i'm up for taking some of it, i'm usualy harping on about some dungeon (especialy bfd!! still gotta do that one Mad ) and the bg sounds like a good idea, wasted so long in queues, going as a party would sort that problem...
Back to top Go down
haffenden45

haffenden45

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons, raids and Battlegrounds... Oh my!!!   Dungeons, raids and Battlegrounds... Oh my!!! EmptySun 22 Mar 2009 - 10:28

Totally agree also. Have set up 2 so far, but not many Guildies at my mid-level.

Also tried, and died many times, attempting higher level Guild runs, and found it frustrating.

I am up for any lower level runs as a tanking assist, and would enjoy joining mid level runs.

Just ask....

Will try to set up more runs in the future, with more notice (my problem is long range time commitments).

Haffy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons, raids and Battlegrounds... Oh my!!!   Dungeons, raids and Battlegrounds... Oh my!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dungeons, raids and Battlegrounds... Oh my!!!
Page 1 of 1