Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds

Go down 
+3
Brozarius
Belias
Gwendollyn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwendollyn

Gwendollyn

Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds Empty
PostSubject: Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds   Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds EmptyWed 18 Feb 2009 - 23:54

Jedi Its all about sex...Yea thats right, whole pvp is only about to rape your enemy very bad and get youself satisfied. A PvP maybe isnt the main thing in WoW, but when u do raid, u doing PvP, and when u duel someone u PvP again. So lets say we all doin PvP almost every day. And for Hardcore PvP guys will be serve this Topic from Azraell ( Gwendollyn ) which is my main character a lvl 59 paladin...
I dunno how you guys but for me is really cool feeling when am riding my horse to the group of horde and cutting they heads off, and know they did work hard on they character and now did come some stupid paladin and killed three in a row and raped them again and again. Be a hardcore player in PvP isnt easy but when u are good in Pvp, the "normal" quests and raids and dungeons will be a toy for u.
But dont think am only bastard which is happy to make his enemies mad. I talkin about honor here. Honor like a reward for battles and honor as a uncatchable thing when u meet a enemy which can stand your slashes with a sword and can repay you for burning him with your spells. Talkin about feel when u fight with someone 5 mins and everyone is on a end of his possibilities, potions are gone, mana bars are empty, keyboard is crashed and wet from your sweat, and your mouse yell to stop you from more hits on her...
OK, enough of my inner feelings about PvP, now to facts. Battlegrounds can provide you with honor as a reward a cool armor sets, weapons, trinkets, also with unique mounts, jewelcrafting recepises, original elixirs, and many many other things. But u will not get any of it if U will be a weekend Battleground ( lets call it BG, not Baldurs Gate Smile ) player. You have to get as much as honor as u can in BG to get all these great backups. And how YOU can do it ? How YOU can become a real asskicker and not usual meat for horde guys blades ? Let me introduce You then into World of Warcraft PvP. Let me take you to the epic battles against heroes of the Horde. So listen closely on few next posts pirate
Back to top Go down
Belias

Belias

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds   Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds EmptyThu 19 Feb 2009 - 2:30

Nice intro! Looking forward to new posts Smile
Back to top Go down
Gwendollyn

Gwendollyn

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds   Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds EmptyThu 19 Feb 2009 - 6:25

Thanks Belias, so lets start it.

At first, you have to know the lvl range of BG.
lvl 10-19
lvl 20-29
lvl 30-39
lvl 40-49
lvl 50-59
lvl 60-69
lvl 70-79
lvl 80
This practically mean, you may be REALLY usefull for other players in BG on 19,29...etc lvl. The entrances to BG arent portals or so, but NPC which are in every main city. In room Behind King Wrynn throne in Stormwind for example.
The Hall where you can get rewards hard fighted honor is in Stormwind, south of old city. Complex with SI:7 and warior training house.
So what to do when u find and enter BG ? Wait for next post.
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds   Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds EmptyThu 19 Feb 2009 - 10:54

Great start dude! Really looking forward to read the next episodes!
Thanxs for sharing your knowledge on here afro
Back to top Go down
Gwendollyn

Gwendollyn

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds   Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds EmptyThu 19 Feb 2009 - 14:25

My pleasure Broz.
In joining to BG is also important Queque Jumping like this, when u speak with BG NPC and choose to "Join first available" u maybe not enter at once, but u will be in queuque. This may happen form two reasons. First: BG management waiting for a more players to join, because BG have a minimum players limit. so u hardly can enter BG aliance / horde, 10 / 2 players( but this hapened to me already ) Smile . Second reason is BG is already full and u waiting in queque for new, or for someone who leave the curent BG and u replace him/her. If u join in this situation just simple bless/buff youself and go straight into ACTION ! But if you enter BG normally on start, you will be on starting location in which u and your Aliance firiends have a 2 minutes to buff/bless youself and others. So if u have some buffing skills, use them on EVERYONE around you (except inteligence buf on wariors etc. Smile you will figure it out ), pets and minions too. And if u dont have then ask around if anyone can bless you and your minion/pet. Ok and now it starting ! the gates of starting locations opening, evryone is mounted and goin to kick some asses ! Main thing for start, well it isnt thing, it is RULE, DONT FIGHT ALONE IF U DONT HAVE TOO, stay with group, or just one more player, but not alone, because horde guys dont fight alone ( thats why they are HORDE ) If u ill hangin aroun as single u are just easy kill for enemy. Like" Hey guys! See the stupid night elf druid there ? ( no ofence Den Smile ) You two. go and fuck him like noone did before!" " Lok TAR sir! " Muahaha And now you just see two guys closing to you, and what to do now ? fight ? Well why not if u trust to youself and your skills and your equip isnt thirteen lvl lower then your own lvl. But if you have bad equip and you are some lvl bellow the guys front of ya, just do this
Eek Out Thats why not fight alone in usual situations Smile Something else is when u going for flag, in capture the flag BG or when u need quickly capture point in domination BG. But lets continue a bit later again Beer
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds   Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds EmptyWed 25 Feb 2009 - 10:26

We want more! Very Happy
Is there more? Wink

It's fun reading this and really gets me excited going to battle again (when I hit 58/59)
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds   Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds EmptyWed 25 Feb 2009 - 10:41

The stupid night elf druid?? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Gwendollyn

Gwendollyn

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds   Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds EmptyThu 26 Feb 2009 - 4:09

Well, actually Druids are one of the best flag capturers in Warsong Gulch BGs Smile Because of they cat and treavel form. Sorry for a longer pause, but i getting my old friends from a game i played before for WoW. And one already joined few days ago, and turned into a addict in few hours... Smile Anyway, about PvP. "Clothies" as mage, warlock or priest goin fastest down if u are a melee character but they can also do a biggest mess in battles. Take a warlock for example. His "fear" spell can make every enemy running around like a idiot. So if u will see some enemy warlock doing it, take him down asap. And if u are a warlock, u know what to do... Twisted Evil Fear Fear Fear Smile Mages are hated because of they freezing abilities, if u wanna stop a flag runner in WG, just ask for help to a mage Smile About priest, well, one priest in back line of enemy forces is worst then ten wariors in front. Search and destroy if i can recomend. Cool for it are Hunters pets and Warlock deamons, because enemies will not notice them, they goin only after they masters usualy. And, in other side, if u are priests, then stay away from denger, and heal everyone around, and use holy shield as often as u can. Use some atack skills also, but not when your side is in a lower number. First use your heals to let your Melee friends stay on they legs, and then when enemy is outnumbered, use your atack spells also. Thats about Clothies for today. Smile
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds   Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds EmptyThu 26 Feb 2009 - 11:05

Pretty cool and detailed! Fun to read!

But ehm ... how about Pally's? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Gwendollyn

Gwendollyn

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds   Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds EmptyThu 26 Feb 2009 - 21:31

Well Broz, about paladins. Good paladin can make a solid chaos in enemy lines. More of it, he can plunder the enemy lines Smile PROTECTION. Thats the main word about paladin, even if he is specialized on Holy or Retribution. Main weapon of paladin is his invulnerability spell. He can make yoself invurneable to any kind of damage, for a 12 secs, and in this time, is best what he can do a healing of himself, healing of his comrades, and then go back into action. Good paladin also cares about his co-fighters in middle of battle. When u play as a paladin and see one of your friends have a pretty good armor and five enemies tryin to take him down some time, then heal him up ! Holy light spell work great, and flash light is better for non-combat heals. But if u REALLY wanna piss off a enemy, use on tank in your team a lay on hands, whe he is almost dead Smile This will grant him a lot of HPs, and u will not be busy with casting, because the spell is instant. And the enemies will have to start bite him again Smile
Another part of Paladins tactic are a blessings, Might on Hunters and they pets, Shamans, Rogues, Death Knights and Warlocks Deamons (except imp Smile )For imp serve very well Wisdom spell. Protection paladins have a more possibilities for they blessings. I talkin about Blessing of Kings which add 10% for all stats ( this one is cool for higher lvls ) and Blessing of Sanctuary, which add 3% of dmg resistance and grant some mana/rage/rune power for every atack which blessed target dodge or parry. Protection paladins can have a best damge resistance in BG, so when u will see a paladin with shield and paladin with Two hander, take down first Paladin with two handed weapon, because usually they have about 10%-20% weak armor then Paladins with shield. Two paladins in Duo are a deadly combination anyway, because one can protect another when he fight. swords Healing curses and removing spell efects is also good for paladins friend, it work on slowing, freezing, curses etc. So use it often on others. To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds   Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds EmptyFri 27 Feb 2009 - 10:44

Nice, sounds like you gotta keep a real good eye out as a pally!
Back to top Go down
Bink

Bink

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds   Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds EmptySat 28 Feb 2009 - 11:35

GREAT STUFF !
I allready talked with Bro about doing this and all my questions are answered, the rest will be clear in battle Sparta !!!
Thanx for sharing the knowledge on the forum Idea
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds   Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds EmptyFri 20 Mar 2009 - 22:56

Okay, better late than never.. I am interested in battlegrounds atlast!! Any advice for a balance druid? Is Boomkin a good idea anyone?
Back to top Go down
Congieled

Congieled

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds   Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds EmptySat 21 Mar 2009 - 18:20

boomkins are decent...try to go with a partner or 2...a usual mix of 1 healer 1 malee 1 caster running around is good. remember roots is ur friend and help heal... croud control and burst damage is key so as soon as you cast somthing with a 1-2 sec cast time hit moonfire also for extra burst damage!
Back to top Go down
Gwendollyn

Gwendollyn

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds   Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds EmptySun 29 Mar 2009 - 14:30

So, i moved from lvl 50-59 bracket BGs and now i finding my way in lvl 60-69. Isnt too hard because i buyed full epic set of gear on lvl 60, so now on my lvl 64 i may ROCK ass of lvl 69 horde guys, because not a lot of horde on lvl 69 have some usefull equip Smile Reached almost 15000 honor kills and am very proud of it as u can see guys Smile Join me in the BGs anytime, just whisper my Azz, i am 50% of my gametime there Smile Already met Ashelena there and she/he rocks, so raise the swords and fight for the glory of Aliance and a LOT of epic gear !!! Smile

P.S. here is my lovely gear ( not including weapons sadly ) You have to set in there RACE: Human
CLASS: Paladin
ARMOR SET: PvP - Epic

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/armorsets/index.html?6,8,2,0
Back to top Go down
Gwendollyn

Gwendollyn

PostSubject: Level 60-69 BGs invite   Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009 - 9:57

Horde killer Az is back, now i am stuck on lvl 69 for some time, to wipe horde asess in BGs, so if u wanna join me there, just pm me. Aliance need good players there, because a lot of our guys fight well, but have no sense of tactic Smile
Back to top Go down
Onamish

Onamish

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds   Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009 - 12:06

Just link your armory page lol

Btw, Cleanse can not remove Curses ^^

As for druids, play what spec you like. Balance, Feral and Resto are each uberly powerful in pvp now. Feral, imo, even more so than the other two atm.

My only advice for PvP is;

Fight at the flag, not in the middle of no where.
Get to where your going a.s.a.p. - Only stop to help people kill things if they're the main attack force.
If you can stealth, STEALTH. Towers, flags and gates have all been captured/destroyed by a decent group of stealthers and more often than not it wins the game.
It IS a game. With an objective. To this end, do what you are supposed to do. Standing below the graveyard in WSG and hk farming is utterly pointless. You get more honor for capping the flags and winning the game. Short fast games are what it's all about.

Most importantly, imo, if you can heal, then heal. I don't care if you're Elemental, Enhancement, Feral, Balance, Shadow, Retribution or Protection spec. You have heals, use them. The main idea is to out number the enemy. Your gear falls 4th in my list of importance in pvp. First comes Skill. Second comes Macros. Third comes Numbers.

Let me know if you want any macros. I have macros for almost everything I do in game. They will benefit you greatly in what ever you're doing and again, in my opinion, you're a complete fool if you decide against using them.

afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds   Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncle Az teaching how to do some serious asskicking in Battlegrounds
Page 1 of 1