Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Burning Crusade dungeons lvls 60-70

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roe

Roe

Burning Crusade dungeons lvls 60-70 Empty
PostSubject: Burning Crusade dungeons lvls 60-70   Burning Crusade dungeons lvls 60-70 EmptyMon 30 Mar 2009 - 3:14

I'm really enjoying getting back into playing my Hunter Niteowl again (sorry Roe!) and fancy trying out a few instances to get back into playing in a group. Dungeons have always been one of my fave parts of the game and I'm itching to get back into them again after a bit of a break, especially after seeing the thread where some of you guys kicked butt in Auchindoun Smile

So...

I wondered if anyone fancied planning a few runs of some of the Burning Crusade dungeons. I can get a feel for playing again, and as there are a few people in the 60-70 range I figured people might have quests in some of them. I also still have the Karazhan quest line to complete, which I think takes me into Auchidoun, and it would be cool to finish that.

I guess that the first potentials would be:

• Hellfire Citadel: Hellfire Ramparts (60-62)
  • Hellfire Citadel: The Blood Furnace (61-63)
  • Coilfang Reservoir: Slave Pens (62-64)
  • Coilfang Reservoir: The Underbog (63-65)
  • Auchindoun: Mana-Tombs (64-66)
  • Auchindoun: Auchenai Crypts (65-67)
  • Auchindoun: Sethekk Halls (67-69)
  • Coilfang Reservoir: The Steamvault (68-70)
  • Auchindoun: Shadow Labyrinth (69-70)
  • Hellfire Citadel: Shattered Halls (69-70)
  • Tempest Keep: The Mechanar (70)
  • Tempest Keep: The Botanica (70)  
  • Tempest Keep: The Arcatraz (70)

If anyone is up for any of these let me know and we can at setting a time Smile

EDIT:

I knew I'd missed something, have added the Netherstorm instances to the list Smile

Last edited by Roe on Wed 1 Apr 2009 - 0:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: Burning Crusade dungeons lvls 60-70   Burning Crusade dungeons lvls 60-70 EmptyMon 30 Mar 2009 - 15:02

Don't forget the instances in Netherstorm! Razz

I am up for any of these really, particularly Slave Pens, Shattered Hall and Shadow Lab. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: Burning Crusade dungeons lvls 60-70   Burning Crusade dungeons lvls 60-70 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2009 - 10:48

Well as for me- next Friday and Saturday evening are out (Friday 100% and Sat. 99%), but I would be interested if you will be doing them during the day... Razz
I also have the Karazan quest line.. So Roe, I'm very interested- if I can make it when you are available too, I'm in. Just say when is the best time for you.
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: Burning Crusade dungeons lvls 60-70   Burning Crusade dungeons lvls 60-70 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2009 - 12:55

Sunday day for me. Let me know. I need S halls and would love to in into netherstorm.. Not been there yet. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

PostSubject: Re: Burning Crusade dungeons lvls 60-70   Burning Crusade dungeons lvls 60-70 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2009 - 13:15

Upcoming Friday and Saturday I'm okay during the day, just lemme know in guild chat if something is going down Smile
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: Burning Crusade dungeons lvls 60-70   Burning Crusade dungeons lvls 60-70 EmptyTue 14 Apr 2009 - 18:41

Burning Crusade dungeons lvls 60-70 L_2f66d93c85c0b55551a70905729c43f2

Coilfang sweep on Friday night. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burning Crusade dungeons lvls 60-70   Burning Crusade dungeons lvls 60-70 Empty

Back to top Go down

Burning Crusade dungeons lvls 60-70
Page 1 of 1