Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lower Level Runs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
haffenden45

haffenden45

Lower Level Runs Empty
PostSubject: Lower Level Runs   Lower Level Runs EmptySat 7 Mar 2009 - 0:52

It would be good to have some feed back on how many 20-50 level guild members would be interested in runs suitable for our levels.

There seems to be a lot of support among the more established members, but a level 30 stands no chance on these runs- even if they could get to the location.
NOT A GRIPE, but an observation, and how much fun is it for a higher level to do a level 30 run - boring.

Give me some feedback so we can get something started.

Haffy
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

Lower Level Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Level Runs   Lower Level Runs EmptySat 7 Mar 2009 - 1:15

We are still a small guild so it's still sometimes hard to find groups for instances. Of course people can't do instances that are not their level.

The thing with "more established members" right now is that they're all on similar levels which makes it much easier to group and share quests etc. Many of them do dungeons with pugs as well or friends that are not in the guild.

If you set up a date for a dungeon I'm sure people will apply. Higher lvl members can help lower members in instances as well... It's more of a challenge when you don't have a very high lvl helping you but it has it's good sides too, definitely. Very Happy Gradually as we grow I'm sure grouping will become easier.
Back to top Go down
Smackylips

Smackylips

Lower Level Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Level Runs   Lower Level Runs EmptySat 7 Mar 2009 - 11:49

If you want to do a dungeon run just set one up on the forum and tell every member of your level to sign up for it. You can ask an officer to change the "message of the day" to announce your dungeon a couple of days before the run so everyone has time to sign up for it.

Although it might not be the most fun to a higher level to join you in a low level dungeon I'm sure some are willing to join you if you cant get a full group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lower Level Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Level Runs   Lower Level Runs Empty

Back to top Go down

Lower Level Runs
Page 1 of 1