Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application for laiquendai

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
laiquendai

Application for laiquendai Empty
PostSubject: Application for laiquendai   Application for laiquendai EmptyThu 29 Jan 2009 - 22:05

Why do you want to join? I've recently started playing WoW, and I'm looking for some mature minded, but fun people that I can chat to, ask questions of and become friends with. I had joined another guild, but I felt I'm not really fitting in with them, because there are no other players within my level range... and so I cannot easily join in with anything. (and I chose you because I like the name too - superficial, and not really acting my age, I know!!)

Where did you hear of us? The WoW forums...

Is there anyone in the guild who can recommend you? Sadly, no... hoping this isn't a draw-back.

Characters Name: Laiquendai
Class: Hunter
Level: 13
Back to top Go down
Smackylips

Smackylips

PostSubject: Re: Application for laiquendai   Application for laiquendai EmptyThu 29 Jan 2009 - 23:53

laiquendai wrote:

Is there anyone in the guild who can recommend you? Sadly, no... hoping this isn't a draw-back.

Not at all mate. Welcome to the guild!

I'll go online right away to see if you're still and give you an invite.
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: Application for laiquendai   Application for laiquendai EmptyFri 30 Jan 2009 - 0:30

Hello! 👽
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: Application for laiquendai   Application for laiquendai EmptyFri 30 Jan 2009 - 0:43

Welcome Very Happy

Glad you are here
Back to top Go down
Bink

Bink

PostSubject: Re: Application for laiquendai   Application for laiquendai EmptyFri 30 Jan 2009 - 1:03

Welcome to the guild !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for laiquendai   Application for laiquendai Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for laiquendai
Page 1 of 1