Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Laiquendai's intro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
laiquendai

Laiquendai's intro Empty
PostSubject: Laiquendai's intro   Laiquendai's intro EmptyWed 4 Feb 2009 - 22:54

Totally missed the fact there was an intro section Embarassed

Real name is Tamsyn although people generally call me Tammy.

I'm 29 years old (for about 12 more days, at least!!)

Living in Suffolk in the UK.

I'm happily married, and have 2 children (8,5). Also have 2 cats and 2 bearded dragons.

Currently working as full time mum, and part time university student - finishing my final year doing a performing arts degree.

I started playing wow last year, and did so for about 2 months, on Nordrassil - but time / money meant I had to stop - and I forgot everything - and so I came back to this new realm, and started playing a new character, having to re-learn everything. My kids occassionally like to come on and just run around randomly - so if you ever talk to me and I don't answer it may be I've let he kids run around and kill things while I make dinner!!

I used to be heavily involved in an online text based rpg (avalon), and was involved for many years - which is where my initial love for gaming came from.

Other interests -
music I love rock / cheesy pop - so everything from metallica / guns n roses / iron maiden / pink floyd through to pure cheese like mika...
books I'm an avid reader - mostly the sci-fi / fantasy genre's currently "on a break" from heavier reading, and going through the sookie stackhouse books.
TV - i watch a lot of US tv - chuck, heroes and how i met your mother are my faves at the moment.

I also attend occassionally conventions with starfury conventions... (going to T1 and Breakout before moonlight)
Back to top Go down
Smackylips

Smackylips

Laiquendai's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laiquendai's intro   Laiquendai's intro EmptyWed 4 Feb 2009 - 23:49

Are you a Tolkien fan? Cos your name is close to Laiquendi which where the green elves of Ossiriand in Tolkiens books.
Back to top Go down
laiquendai

Laiquendai's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laiquendai's intro   Laiquendai's intro EmptyThu 5 Feb 2009 - 10:52

indeed - although I wouldn't call myself a "fan".

I needed a name to call my cat when I was younger (we had a tolkien theme for pets at the time), I looked in the sillamrrillion and found Laiquendi - misspelled it by accident, and the name stuck. When I moved into having an online presence in 1999 - I found that this was a name I was guarenteed no-one would have - so if you encounter a laiquendai on the web - it's probably me!!
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

Laiquendai's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laiquendai's intro   Laiquendai's intro EmptyThu 5 Feb 2009 - 11:27

Welcome to the forum!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Laiquendai's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laiquendai's intro   Laiquendai's intro Empty

Back to top Go down

Laiquendai's intro
Page 1 of 1