Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application for Roe

Go down 
+2
Ailith
Roe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Roe

Roe

Application for Roe Empty
PostSubject: Application for Roe   Application for Roe EmptySun 22 Mar 2009 - 5:28

Why do you want to join?

I've been searching for a mature, friendly guild for a while, and after having a look around your forum you sound like a nice bunch of people Smile

Where did you hear of us?

I saw a message in game, and checked out the website from there.

Is there anyone in the guild who can recommend you?

Not at the moment, sadly!

Characters Name: Roe
Class: Priest
Level: 35

I wanted to add a little bit of additional info, just to let you know a bit about me. I've been playing WoW for a few years now, off and on. I started just after BC came out, and was in a pretty fun guild with my hunter (I was an officer, looking after their vent server and stuff) and although I enjoyed raiding with them, the guild started to fall apart and so I decided to take a break.

I got back into the playing last year, when I tried out a Rogue (fun, but not for me!) and have been through a period of being un-guilded since then. I've experienced a fair amount of PUG hell, and I decided that it might be more fun to find a like-minded guild to play with. I don't always have a lot of time to play, but I'm always keen to help out other people where I can Smile

At the moment I'm specced Shadow for levelling, but I'm looking to move to a healing role as I get closer to the cap.

I've also got a L70 Hunter, a L58 Death Knight (used for farming at the moment), and an Undead Rogue on the Horde side, but the less said about that the better! Wink

Thanks for listening,

Matt Smile
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: Application for Roe   Application for Roe EmptySun 22 Mar 2009 - 12:07

Hello Roe, an invite is coming your way! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: Application for Roe   Application for Roe EmptySun 22 Mar 2009 - 12:36

Hi Roe, welcome aboard
pirate
Back to top Go down
Bink

Bink

PostSubject: Re: Application for Roe   Application for Roe EmptySun 22 Mar 2009 - 13:46

Cool intro and always nice to have experienced members in the guild, Welcome !
Back to top Go down
Roe

Roe

PostSubject: Re: Application for Roe   Application for Roe EmptySun 22 Mar 2009 - 18:17

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, look forward to seeing you all in game Smile
Back to top Go down
Belias

Belias

PostSubject: Re: Application for Roe   Application for Roe EmptySun 22 Mar 2009 - 21:47

Well, since we hardly have any priests you're more than welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

PostSubject: Re: Application for Roe   Application for Roe EmptyMon 23 Mar 2009 - 11:10

Welcome aboard, matey! pirate

See you soon ingame Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Roe   Application for Roe Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for Roe
Page 1 of 1