Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Officer Application ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brozarius

Brozarius

Officer Application ... Empty
PostSubject: Officer Application ...   Officer Application ... EmptyTue 3 Feb 2009 - 11:17

Heya,

I would like to offer my services as an officer in this guild. Keeping the vault tidy, keeping the chat clean and helping other players with guild problems.
I'm applying because I'm often online in the morning when there are no officers online.

Sounds like a plan?

Greetings,
Brozarius
Back to top Go down
Smackylips

Smackylips

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application ...   Officer Application ... EmptyTue 3 Feb 2009 - 14:39

I'm not so sure about this Brozarius. Its nothing personal but its just that I don't really know you, I barely see you online other then during my lunch break and at that time there are mostly only 4 members online.

We haven't had any complains about guild problems or any other problems for that matter. I'll discuss it with the Elite Officers before I make my decision.
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application ...   Officer Application ... EmptyTue 3 Feb 2009 - 15:55

I'm mostly online in the morning and during the week ... (except on thursdays) ...
So don't see you much around either ... Wink

Just offering my help ... thats all ... Smile
Back to top Go down
Feron

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application ...   Officer Application ... EmptyWed 11 Feb 2009 - 3:19

Just taken you up on this offer dude, with Smacky gone we were in need of a couple more officers to help with general running of the guild (and to stop me from getting in too deep doodoo) and since you applied and a couple of the current officers reccomended you aswell I saw no reason to delay.
Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application ...   Officer Application ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Officer Application ...
Page 1 of 1