Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

X-Roads Raid 31th January

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Smackylips

Smackylips

X-Roads Raid 31th January Empty
PostSubject: X-Roads Raid 31th January   X-Roads Raid 31th January EmptyMon 26 Jan 2009 - 20:57

Hey everyone!

I think its time we payed the Horde a visit. The evening of Thursday the 29th seems to be a good time for that and I want to invite everyone to come to the Barrens at our meeting point of Ratchet 20:30/8:30pm Servertime. From Ratchet we can take to road to the horde settlement in the middle of the Barrens and start to kick some serious ass.

X-Roads Raid 31th January Barrens

The easiest way to get to Ratchet is to catch a boat at Booty Bay in the most southern part of Stranglethorn Vale.

Last edited by Smackylips on Sat 31 Jan 2009 - 10:42; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: X-Roads Raid 31th January   X-Roads Raid 31th January EmptyMon 26 Jan 2009 - 22:57

Aww, I can't come, I work until 9:30pm on Thursday.. X-Roads Raid 31th January Slapshead

Tell me how it went! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

PostSubject: Re: X-Roads Raid 31th January   X-Roads Raid 31th January EmptyTue 27 Jan 2009 - 17:20

Too bad I can't be there Sad ... Have fun tho!
And yeah, let us know how it went!

Bro
Back to top Go down
Belias

Belias

PostSubject: Re: X-Roads Raid 31th January   X-Roads Raid 31th January EmptyWed 28 Jan 2009 - 5:08

I'll be there! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Smackylips

Smackylips

PostSubject: Re: X-Roads Raid 31th January   X-Roads Raid 31th January EmptyThu 29 Jan 2009 - 14:23

Because we don't have enough members for this raid I'm moving it to Saturday evening 21:00 servertime. I'll add it to the ingame calendar and send invites to everyone so check the calendar if you wanna join!
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: X-Roads Raid 31th January   X-Roads Raid 31th January EmptyThu 29 Jan 2009 - 15:01

I'm pretty sure I can make Saturday... X-Roads Raid 31th January Yay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Roads Raid 31th January   X-Roads Raid 31th January Empty

Back to top Go down

X-Roads Raid 31th January
Page 1 of 1