Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crossroad Raid 4th of February

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Smackylips

Smackylips

Crossroad Raid 4th of February Empty
PostSubject: Crossroad Raid 4th of February   Crossroad Raid 4th of February EmptySat 31 Jan 2009 - 10:48

I wanted to try a full raid group for today but we our guild doesn't have enough numbers yet so today is going to be a bit of an experiment. We're having a raid together with the guild named Grip of Terokkar to get a big group and try full scale PvP. If this turns out to be a good experience I will think about having more of these pvp raids together with another guild. If you like this idea sign up at the ingame calendar.

Meeting point is Ratchet at 19:00 servertime!
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

PostSubject: Re: Crossroad Raid 4th of February   Crossroad Raid 4th of February EmptyTue 3 Feb 2009 - 11:42

Coooool! I'll be there Smile
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

PostSubject: Re: Crossroad Raid 4th of February   Crossroad Raid 4th of February EmptyTue 3 Feb 2009 - 11:46

hang on ... there is also a raid planned on the 31st ... are we still up for wednesday?
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: Crossroad Raid 4th of February   Crossroad Raid 4th of February EmptyTue 3 Feb 2009 - 12:26

Something has come up and I can't be there for this raid.. Crying or Very sad

If there is any way I WILL be there... pirate Yaaarrrggghh!
Back to top Go down
Smackylips

Smackylips

PostSubject: Re: Crossroad Raid 4th of February   Crossroad Raid 4th of February EmptyTue 3 Feb 2009 - 14:23

Brozarius wrote:
hang on ... there is also a raid planned on the 31st ... are we still up for wednesday?

Why wouldn't we be up for wednesday? The more raids the better! Sparta
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: Crossroad Raid 4th of February   Crossroad Raid 4th of February EmptyTue 3 Feb 2009 - 16:56

Agreed. Jedi

I will do my best to be there!!!
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

PostSubject: Re: Crossroad Raid 4th of February   Crossroad Raid 4th of February EmptyWed 4 Feb 2009 - 11:20

Agreed, the more the better ...
I surely will be there, but might be a little later (19.30) ...
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: Crossroad Raid 4th of February   Crossroad Raid 4th of February EmptyWed 4 Feb 2009 - 13:33

Cool, am looking forward to spilling the blood of the infidels!! swords
Back to top Go down
Belias

Belias

PostSubject: Re: Crossroad Raid 4th of February   Crossroad Raid 4th of February EmptyThu 5 Feb 2009 - 2:41

Sorry I couldn't be there, I had some things I needed to do so I was unable to log at the time Sad
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: Crossroad Raid 4th of February   Crossroad Raid 4th of February EmptyThu 5 Feb 2009 - 13:33

OK, well here's two screenshots of the raid yesterday.. Not the loveliest but hey... Very Happy

The Xroads Inn, we stopped for a drink before moving on to Orgrimmar
Crossroad Raid 4th of February Xroads

In front of Orgrimmar, right before getting our asses kicked... Laughing
Crossroad Raid 4th of February Orgrimar

If anyone else has some good ones, do post! flower
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: Crossroad Raid 4th of February   Crossroad Raid 4th of February EmptyThu 5 Feb 2009 - 13:42

Nice one Ailith.. My pics were terrible! I was probably dead anyway.. Good fun had when we eventually got started.. What were the other guilds up to?? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Belias

Belias

PostSubject: Re: Crossroad Raid 4th of February   Crossroad Raid 4th of February EmptyFri 6 Feb 2009 - 4:03

ok, your pics remind me that i need to get a better gfx card Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: Crossroad Raid 4th of February   Crossroad Raid 4th of February EmptyFri 6 Feb 2009 - 11:07

Lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

PostSubject: Re: Crossroad Raid 4th of February   Crossroad Raid 4th of February EmptyFri 6 Feb 2009 - 12:39

Cool! We should do that more! :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossroad Raid 4th of February   Crossroad Raid 4th of February Empty

Back to top Go down

Crossroad Raid 4th of February
Page 1 of 1