Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scarlet Monastery

Go down 
+2
Ailith
Smackylips
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Smackylips

Smackylips

Scarlet Monastery Empty
PostSubject: Scarlet Monastery   Scarlet Monastery EmptySun 18 Jan 2009 - 23:30

Hey all,

In a couple of levels I'll be ready to do the best Instance in the game, according to me anyway, and I would like to form a group to sweep that please clean. I prefer the Cathedral part but the Armory is a real blast aswell. Very Happy

If anyone is up to do SM post a reply and I'll pick a date on the calendar for it!

For those of you who have never been to SM here is a link with info about the instance.

Last edited by Smackylips on Sun 18 Jan 2009 - 23:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

Scarlet Monastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Monastery   Scarlet Monastery EmptySun 18 Jan 2009 - 23:39

I've done it but I love it! Razz I'll happily do it again.. Plus I didn't even get the achievement- didn't nab the graveyard boss.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

Scarlet Monastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Monastery   Scarlet Monastery EmptyMon 19 Jan 2009 - 2:20

Alas, at level 39 I may be letting the side down..
From what I understand it can get hairy up there.

:affraid:
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

Scarlet Monastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Monastery   Scarlet Monastery EmptyMon 19 Jan 2009 - 10:12

Duh... What am I talking about.. I get confused sometimes.. Its not a raid..

count me in :bounce:
Back to top Go down
Bink

Bink

Scarlet Monastery Empty
PostSubject: Can i join???   Scarlet Monastery EmptyMon 19 Jan 2009 - 12:10

Mmm, read in the link thats an instance for lvl 29 - 45, i am lvl 32 now, but would love to be part of a party going in there. If we get five of our guild, it would be a slaughter feast i would think ?! If i can, count me in !
Back to top Go down
lucianus

Scarlet Monastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Monastery   Scarlet Monastery EmptyMon 19 Jan 2009 - 14:21

ye sure im in but can we do a sweep on Mauradon later too ? i got a cool ass quests there where i have to kill the princess and i get a sweet ass 1H sword that's as strong as the 2H sword im carrying now rofl, so i would appreciate it should we do mauradon some time later Smile but im definitely in for SM Wink
Back to top Go down
Smackylips

Smackylips

Scarlet Monastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Monastery   Scarlet Monastery EmptyMon 19 Jan 2009 - 14:26

Great that you all wanna join me guys! Ofcourse we can do Maraudon Lucianus make a new topic for it so everyone who wants to can join. Whats the best day and time to do SM? I would prefer this weekend..

on Friday anywhere between 19:00-24:00 server time
Saturday between 13:30-17:00 server time
Sunday between 14:00-17:00 server time
Back to top Go down
lucianus

Scarlet Monastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Monastery   Scarlet Monastery EmptyMon 19 Jan 2009 - 14:27

i'd say friday because saturday and sunday im mostly busy with other stuff
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

Scarlet Monastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Monastery   Scarlet Monastery EmptyMon 19 Jan 2009 - 16:55

I quite like Friday too.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smackylips

Smackylips

Scarlet Monastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Monastery   Scarlet Monastery EmptyWed 21 Jan 2009 - 19:48

Okies we'll hold the SM run on friday evening then.

Group set up:

Denial tanks in bear form
Bink is off-tank
Ailith and Lucianus will be dps
I will heal
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

Scarlet Monastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Monastery   Scarlet Monastery EmptyWed 21 Jan 2009 - 21:16

Nice.. When do we start? And meet? Southshore?
Back to top Go down
lucianus

Scarlet Monastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Monastery   Scarlet Monastery EmptyWed 21 Jan 2009 - 21:17

i hope i get a membership card by then because my credit ran out roflol
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

Scarlet Monastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Monastery   Scarlet Monastery EmptyWed 21 Jan 2009 - 22:31

Smackylips wrote:
Okies we'll hold the SM run on friday evening then.

Group set up:

Denial tanks in bear form
Bink is off-tank
Ailith and Lucianus will be dps
I will heal

Sorry to disappoint but I am not a feral druid and have not built the animal side...
I tend to lure and then spell attack and heal..

Saying that I have bought spells for the beasts but as I say the talent tree is all Balance and no animal...
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

Scarlet Monastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Monastery   Scarlet Monastery EmptyThu 22 Jan 2009 - 13:48

Cool! Count me in as well! Smile
Where do we meet?

19:00 server time ... is that 19:00 Netherlands?
First time raid, so don't assign me any task, i'll just jump in when I can and I can ressurect.
I need some mana stops sometime tho ....

*still looking for some tips to tune my character*
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

Scarlet Monastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Monastery   Scarlet Monastery EmptyThu 22 Jan 2009 - 14:34

Server time=CET, so it's the same as in The Netherlands. 🐱
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

Scarlet Monastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Monastery   Scarlet Monastery EmptyThu 22 Jan 2009 - 15:07

Was sure smacky said 9pm real time.. We need to be sure. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

Scarlet Monastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Monastery   Scarlet Monastery EmptyThu 22 Jan 2009 - 15:12

Smacky wrote: "Friday anywhere between 19:00-24:00 server time"
So that equals Central European Time.
UK Time = 18:00 - 23:00

Where do we meet?
Do we have to be there at 18:00 precize or is it possible to be added later?
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

Scarlet Monastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Monastery   Scarlet Monastery EmptyThu 22 Jan 2009 - 15:17

I suggest Southshore as a meeting place since I'm sure pretty much everyone has that flight point..
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

Scarlet Monastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Monastery   Scarlet Monastery EmptyThu 22 Jan 2009 - 17:50

We were talking about it online. No problem. We need to confirm it with her asap. I will be as flexible as i can. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bink

Bink

Scarlet Monastery Empty
PostSubject: raid   Scarlet Monastery EmptyThu 22 Jan 2009 - 21:52

Cool, i'm in friday ! We meet in southshore 19.00 hr?
I'm working hard to gain some lvls so i'll be a bit stronger and better fit for the quest !
Cya guys n' gals, x
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

Scarlet Monastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Monastery   Scarlet Monastery EmptyFri 23 Jan 2009 - 12:22

Looking forward to this all day! :bounce:
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

Scarlet Monastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Monastery   Scarlet Monastery EmptySat 24 Jan 2009 - 14:05

Hiya all,

We were in Southshore yesterday, 1900 servertime ...
We had some drinks at the inn (Bink, Denial, Ailith and myself) waiting for Smacky to show up ...
Flirted a little with the waitress (nevermind, you won't get lucky) and Denial trying some elven jokes on us ... Sleep
Did you know that Bink really can dance?

After a little wait of 15 mins, we decided not to do SM (because of Smacky not being there) and had some fun trying Uldaman (in the Badlands).
We didn't make it to the end, but we had great fun and learned a lot about each others skills.

Anyway ... all of us kinda wondered what happened to Smacky ... Are you ok Smack?

If I can make it next time I would definitely like to be on a next party/raid/dungeon!
Had great fun with all of you guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

Scarlet Monastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Monastery   Scarlet Monastery EmptySat 24 Jan 2009 - 16:25

``Yes Bro.. We learned a bit for future raids yesterday..

Firstly, make sure everyone is sure of the meeting time.. I thought it was later but others thought it was 7 realm time. So we got together and went for a new dungeon just on the off chance that our leader would arrive.. Later Luc turned up asking if we were getting started.. Oh dear.. We were all over the place.!!!Laughing
I will make sue the forum is updated for future raids and that the calendar states all the relevant information.

Secondly, I felt that we needed the full five there.. We actually did really well to a point, then it all went pear-shaped....
The problem was that at one point we pulled too many creatures, including a couple of elites... Bink died first and Brozarius soon after.. I was trying to heal them but my mana ran out pretty soon.. That turned the attention to me and Ailith.. I tried to shadowmeld but was bumped into and attacked.. I died pretty soon after that..
That left the awesome Ailith who stayed alive throughout...
It was at this point we all fell apart.. We had actually got to a boss but the group was now split.. And then we just ran out of time... Sad

So I guess what I am getting to is that we needed another healer to keep the big guns from dying. Maybe that fifth member could have got us to the end..

Lets arrange another and lets get it right this time...

It was great though and it didn't matter that we failed.. All the players who participated were awesome people and I look forward to raiding with them again.

Thanks guys. You were the best!!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

Scarlet Monastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Monastery   Scarlet Monastery EmptySat 24 Jan 2009 - 18:12

Lol. Don't forget that I DID die at least once! Laughing

It was chaotic but fun.. I ran through Uldaman twice with only two others so it can be done. Very Happy I wish I had remembered more but there you go... Too many mind-altering substances in high school maybe.

I liked it. Scarlet Monastery Aaaaasexy30
Back to top Go down
Bink

Bink

Scarlet Monastery Empty
PostSubject: Uldaman   Scarlet Monastery EmptyMon 26 Jan 2009 - 14:21

Lol, can't stay behind now... Don't have anything to add to the previous comments, other then i had great fun and i was really feeling bad that my friends stood at my door ringing my doorbell to go to the pub... Normally i don't mind, hahaha, but now we were on a mission !!! And indeed if we were with five, we probably would have raided the dungeon without to much trouble...! For the next time: count me in !!! I'm trying real hard to level up in my spare time so i can be of more help and use with a raid and recently i've received a kickass axe that will come in handy, killing some beasts and annoying humanoids, lol !
Guys and Ailith, thanx and cya next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scarlet Monastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Monastery   Scarlet Monastery Empty

Back to top Go down

Scarlet Monastery
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next