Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uldaman run Friday the 6th

Go down 
+2
Denial
Smackylips
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Smackylips

Smackylips

Uldaman run Friday the 6th Empty
PostSubject: Uldaman run Friday the 6th   Uldaman run Friday the 6th EmptyMon 2 Feb 2009 - 20:30

Hey guys n gals,

We had a lot of fun in SM last week and some of you wanted to do Uldaman next... So I'm hosting an Uldaman run for next friday at 19:00 servertime. I'll add it to the calendar when we have a group.

Uldaman run Friday the 6th Boss%20final%20Uldaman%20-%20Omok
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: Uldaman run Friday the 6th   Uldaman run Friday the 6th EmptyMon 2 Feb 2009 - 21:46

Cool, thanks Smacky...

I am in... Wub
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: Uldaman run Friday the 6th   Uldaman run Friday the 6th EmptyWed 4 Feb 2009 - 15:57

There doesn't seem to be any interest in this instance. I will mention it tonight at the raid but will then take it as read that this dungeon is getting cancelled.. pirate
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: Uldaman run Friday the 6th   Uldaman run Friday the 6th EmptyWed 4 Feb 2009 - 16:20

I'm not on on Friday, I'd help otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Smackylips

Smackylips

PostSubject: Re: Uldaman run Friday the 6th   Uldaman run Friday the 6th EmptyWed 4 Feb 2009 - 19:54

Dungeon run cancelled because we can't get a full group. Sad Angel
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: Uldaman run Friday the 6th   Uldaman run Friday the 6th EmptyThu 5 Feb 2009 - 0:16

I would just like to clear up any misunderstandings about Broz, Bink and me doing a quest in Uldaman today.

First off, none of us can be there on Friday for the scheduled run. However, I do admit that we should have remembered that Denial and Smacky were interested in it. Noone else expressed any interest. Bink and Broz asked me to quest with them and then they spontaneously decided to finish that quest in Uldaman. So we weren't sweeping the dungeon either.
They also told me that they asked Denial to quest with them beforehand but he declined. Being completely smitten by the hotness of those two dashing pallys my brain was drained of blood and it didn't occur to me that someone else might want to come.

In short- we weren't being assholes on purpose if anyone saw it that way. flower

Peace and love

Wub
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

PostSubject: Re: Uldaman run Friday the 6th   Uldaman run Friday the 6th EmptyThu 5 Feb 2009 - 0:32

Totally agree with Ailith ... we are hotties ... oh no! that wasn't what I had to say ... Wink

Seriously ... after the raid I got partied up with Ailith and Binkie for some questing.
I asked Denial too, but at that point we didn't have any plans on any dungeon or quest.

When we decided on Ulda, we should have asked the guild if anyone wanted to join.
I'm sorry we didn't ... Doh

Now let us all have a beer and a hug and enjoy this game.
The best of luck on friday!!!

Case closed? Wub
Back to top Go down
Bink

Bink

PostSubject: Re: Uldaman run Friday the 6th   Uldaman run Friday the 6th EmptyThu 5 Feb 2009 - 0:47

Don't have anything usefull to add, but in our youthfull spontaneously we just went in to get our quest without the intention of doing a full Ulda sweep...
So didnt want to exclude anyone, just went in fast and furious... Next time we'll check,.. got a nice dungeoun request: Maraudon... Twisted Evil
Hope our appologies will be accepted and we can go on having fun in our beloved guild Wub !

See you soon ?!!
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: Uldaman run Friday the 6th   Uldaman run Friday the 6th EmptyThu 5 Feb 2009 - 2:03

I don't see a problem so no panic guys...

Brozarius did ask me if I wanted to quest but, as I was unsure of immediate commitments, I declined.

We are a social Guild and an interactive one also.. General invites are always welcome but not mandatory...

Hope you guys rocked Uldaman..
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Belias

Belias

PostSubject: Re: Uldaman run Friday the 6th   Uldaman run Friday the 6th EmptyThu 5 Feb 2009 - 2:37

So you went in there again? Razz

I still have quests to finish there so anytime it's decided that we go i'm all in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uldaman run Friday the 6th   Uldaman run Friday the 6th Empty

Back to top Go down

Uldaman run Friday the 6th
Page 1 of 1