Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How did Molten Core end last night? + a tip

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brozarius

Brozarius

How did Molten Core end last night? + a tip Empty
PostSubject: How did Molten Core end last night? + a tip   How did Molten Core end last night? + a tip EmptySat 25 Apr 2009 - 11:24

Hey All,

Molten Core was awesome (although I really had to go by midnight).
How did it end? How was the group? Sorry I had to leave so 'early' Sad

I learned a lot yesterday about tanking, healing, raiding, groups and saw two good raid leaders in action (Azraell in Molten Core and Zarayah in Zul'Gurub earlier).
The main thing I learned is that recruiting for a raid (10+ players) really takes more time then I presumed. I came online around 21.30 and it took 2 hrs for recruiting (initiating it), summoning and making groups. So by the time we were all ready for action I only had half an hour left ...
So, the main lesson foor newbies on organizing raids: if you plan a raid, it takes a lot of time! harhar pirate
Back to top Go down
Gwendollyn

Gwendollyn

PostSubject: Re: How did Molten Core end last night? + a tip   How did Molten Core end last night? + a tip EmptySat 25 Apr 2009 - 11:59

About the tip-fully AGREED ! Smile Thats the reason why i trying get together ppl from Star and Heaven to do raids together, because i know them, because i know with who i will be doing Raid, and may trust them Smile Raid with "randoms" are sometimes ok, but mostly just a painass and not good for your playtime Crying or Very sad Alitih is cool in raids, Denial and Ashelena heals like hell. Belias is very flexible. Bink yesterday was too. Broz fought just while but good. So lookin forward for next raids Smile oh and about yesterday, we didnt make it on end. Half guys fall asleep in middle and we wa also low of manpower, BUT, wasnt too bad Smile And one tip from me to raids. If u planing to do some raid, and u have a clue which guys u will take for this raid. Be asure if there is some Key/need to enter it they got it, or do a quest/quests for it.
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: How did Molten Core end last night? + a tip   How did Molten Core end last night? + a tip EmptySat 25 Apr 2009 - 12:31

Yeah.. I didn't have much fun yesterday... Crying or Very sad Too sleepy and people running all over the place not reading raid chat and pulling needlessly. Az you were really cool, thanks for the effort! Wink
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

PostSubject: Re: How did Molten Core end last night? + a tip   How did Molten Core end last night? + a tip EmptySun 26 Apr 2009 - 9:57

Good to hear the comments, too bad you guys didnt make it.

No expectations would be the best way to approach these spontanious raids, I guess. Since -like you said G.- you never know who tags along. I still like the concept tho and sometimes you meet some good players/ppl/guilds in there for future activities ...
Back to top Go down
Roe

Roe

PostSubject: Re: How did Molten Core end last night? + a tip   How did Molten Core end last night? + a tip EmptyMon 27 Apr 2009 - 5:59

I had a really good time doing this. Was a shame to not get all of the way through but like Broz said, I went with no expectations, was just cool to be there Smile

I thought Azraell was pretty amazing as raid leader, did a 1st class job, especially as there were so many people to deal with.

Oh, and I got a pic at the beginning. Not that interesting, but you can see some of us in it Smile

How did Molten Core end last night? + a tip 3478016321_0159cb9a27_b
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did Molten Core end last night? + a tip   How did Molten Core end last night? + a tip Empty

Back to top Go down

How did Molten Core end last night? + a tip
Page 1 of 1