Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Core of The Thing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwendollyn

Gwendollyn

The Core of The Thing Empty
PostSubject: The Core of The Thing   The Core of The Thing EmptyWed 15 Apr 2009 - 21:04

This saturday,18.4.2009 at 22:30 i planing a visit in MOLTEN CORE This raid offer a REAL chalenge for our tactic, because monsters in there have many possibilities how to wipe our asess. Including push us into lava Smile So dress up some light clothes, because there will be a really HOT ! We starting at 22:30 and invite some other mature guys if u know some. And one more IMPORTANT thing, be sure you have done a quest called Attunement to the Core. if nope, check this site http://www.wowhead.com/?quest=7487
and try to do this quest since saturday, because this quest will give you ability to be teleported into Molten Core from Blackrock Mountain. See yall in saturday. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gwendollyn

Gwendollyn

PostSubject: Re: The Core of The Thing   The Core of The Thing EmptyMon 20 Apr 2009 - 4:15

Denial showed up, trust it or not Smile Ashelena, Faromir and Ailith and it was COOOL Very Happy Thanks for company guys. Den i have to be hard a bit as a leader, but i hope u still love me... Twisted Evil

The Core of The Thing Wowscr17

The Core of The Thing Wowscr18
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: The Core of The Thing   The Core of The Thing EmptyMon 20 Apr 2009 - 15:10

No need to be worried.
I just didn't read the info.. My fault entirely mate

You did an awesome job as leader.

Congratulations Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: The Core of The Thing   The Core of The Thing EmptyMon 20 Apr 2009 - 19:19

Heh.. My screenshots are pretty crap so I won't post them hehe..

Thx Azraell! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Core of The Thing   The Core of The Thing Empty

Back to top Go down

The Core of The Thing
Page 1 of 1