Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dawning Star Roadshow ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brozarius

Brozarius

Dawning Star Roadshow ... Empty
PostSubject: Dawning Star Roadshow ...   Dawning Star Roadshow ... EmptyTue 21 Apr 2009 - 21:02

Hey all and welcome to the Dawning Star Roadshow!
Let's blow some new life into the calendar feature and let's get our Dawning Star Guildies on the road with friends ...

Here is the deal:
- We have picked dates for some dungeon and we tried to spread it over different weekdays.
- From the dungeon requests we counted votes and we tried to connect them with the days.
- Nobody can be there all the time, so please feel free to also setup groups for dungeons you have on your list or if the date is inconvient for ya. Ofcourse you can always request a dungeon or quest. But let's just see how this is going to work for now.
- If there are too many players for a dungeon, we can make more groups at the meetingpoint.
- Also, bring loads of friends! pirate

The calendar can also be found ingame, where you can accept or decline a dungeon.
Accepting or declining has to be done ingame. That way we have one central point.
You can comment and post pics/screendumps here on the forum, also you can make groups of preference here if you'd like to.

We have shared the calendar with two other guilds who are interested in working together.
You can also share it with friends on this easy link: http://roadshow.dawningstar.eu/

Goal of this project is to get together ingame and have fun in dungeons on all levels.
We'll see along the way how it's picked up and what days/dates are good to organize things on ...

Haffy and myself put some efford in it and we hope we can make this thing work Smile

Last edited by Brozarius on Wed 22 Apr 2009 - 10:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Belias

Belias

PostSubject: Re: Dawning Star Roadshow ...   Dawning Star Roadshow ... EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009 - 3:18

Wow, I really have to hand it to you for organizing all this! Dawning Star Roadshow ... NotworthyDawning Star Roadshow ... NotworthyDawning Star Roadshow ... Notworthy

Good job!

One thing though, you didn't put the date of each dungeon in the topic. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

PostSubject: Re: Dawning Star Roadshow ...   Dawning Star Roadshow ... EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009 - 10:16

Quote :
One thing though, you didn't put the date of each dungeon in the topic.
Good point ... Still working on getting this calendar to work nicely Smile
Back to top Go down
Gwendollyn

Gwendollyn

PostSubject: Re: Dawning Star Roadshow ...   Dawning Star Roadshow ... EmptySat 25 Apr 2009 - 4:27

Am damn sorry for disturbing, but Broz, can u pls give names of my guildies to calendar for invite ? I really CANT copy the events damn. Question Or maybe i am just a El Stupido. Anyway here are the names. Sholotl, Panzermama, Delfiny, Razednight, Erva, Ayca, Neehi, Nekroz, all of those are over lvl 60, and one firl called Voreir shes lvl 30 so maybe just for few low lvl dungeons. Thx. P.S. i try to figure out how to copy it, and if i will fnd it, i will tell ya to stop you adding them all Smile Am sorry about this
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

PostSubject: Re: Dawning Star Roadshow ...   Dawning Star Roadshow ... EmptySat 25 Apr 2009 - 11:16

I'll put them on the calendar when i'm online on monday
No worries, there's no bother ... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawning Star Roadshow ...   Dawning Star Roadshow ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Dawning Star Roadshow ...
Page 1 of 1