Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tailoring - Dawning Star needs you!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Denial

Denial

Tailoring - Dawning Star needs you!!! Empty
PostSubject: Tailoring - Dawning Star needs you!!!   Tailoring - Dawning Star needs you!!! EmptyThu 2 Apr 2009 - 20:27

Hi guildies... Very Happy

As some of you know, I am boosting my tailoring at the moment. This is not just for my benefit (although I am enjoying it Laughing ) but also for the good of the guild.
What I mean by that is that any member (past the initiate stage of course) who needs cloth Armour or bags making can come to me and I will do my best to provide.
I will also start to fill a few slots in the vault with some items, such as bags and Netherweave nets..

I have sounded like I am begging at times about asking if anybody has any cloth free.. However, I am willing to pay and it will benefit us in the future.. Infact, we should all be helping others in the guild to level up professions aswell as skill...

A few people have been very generous so far. I have tried to make individual items for the ones who have asked...
Tailoring is just below 340 and I have the pattern for Imbued Netherweave 18 slot bags (Bink and Bro.. Soon guys, soon)..

So a couple of things...

Firstly, if anybody wants items for their chars then whisper or message on the forum. If it is good for your level I will make it. If I have the mats then I will do it no problem.. You may have to help with gathering these materials though if I haven't got them at hand....

Secondly, I am after Netherweave and Frostweave (as very soon I will be making those items) so if you have any then please donate or give me a price..

I don't want this to sound like a begging mail.. But with your help we can kit some of the guild out with some nice items..

Thanks.

pirate
Back to top Go down

Tailoring - Dawning Star needs you!!!
Page 1 of 1