Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enchanter needed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Smackylips

Smackylips

Enchanter needed Empty
PostSubject: Enchanter needed   Enchanter needed EmptyTue 3 Mar 2009 - 22:41

Heya,

I need a good enchanter to buff up my level 19 rogue to fo some kick ass combat on WSG anyone here who can help me with that? What enchants can you give me and what do the mats cost?
Back to top Go down
Gwendollyn

Gwendollyn

Enchanter needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchanter needed   Enchanter needed EmptyWed 4 Mar 2009 - 3:50

Hey, i will try to be online today with Gwen and we can take a look on your needings Smile She isnt too experienced, but can do some +5 stamina, str or agility enchants and also can enchant weapons for more damage, all stuff we have for it in guild bank i guess. And if u really wanna be a starplayer wait when i get to lvl 35 with Gwen, she will be able to do crusader ( +100 str once for minute and healing ) and other enchants for your weapons. Or if u are unpatient u can buy it in AH, some are cheap, but mostly ppl want for it a bit more Smile But maybe is in guild someone with higher lvl of enchant, isnt ? Gwen have only 225 now on lvl 30 and need reach lvl 35 to get maximum lvl of enchant on 300
Back to top Go down
Belias

Belias

Enchanter needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchanter needed   Enchanter needed EmptyWed 4 Mar 2009 - 3:54

I took enchanting with my alt, but god knows when I'll get around to leveling it....
Back to top Go down
Smackylips

Smackylips

Enchanter needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchanter needed   Enchanter needed EmptyWed 4 Mar 2009 - 14:22

Thanks Gwen! I'm not sure I can be online today but I'll be there tomorrow evening. The crusader enchant is nice but doesnt it have level restrictions? I thought you couldn't put higher level enchants on low level weapons for balancing issues.
Back to top Go down
Congieled

Congieled

Enchanter needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchanter needed   Enchanter needed EmptyThu 2 Apr 2009 - 2:07

crusader enchant has restrictions below lvl 60...but it isnt 1min buff its like 10-15 sec buff but it does proc quite often... id sugest having it on your main hand wep and offhand wep having some agi or AP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enchanter needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchanter needed   Enchanter needed Empty

Back to top Go down

Enchanter needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawning Star :: Professions-
Jump to: