Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The elitiest jerk

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zarayah

Zarayah

The elitiest jerk Empty
PostSubject: The elitiest jerk   The elitiest jerk EmptySun 22 Feb 2009 - 13:17

Yes that is me when angry!

Nah most of the time im quite a nice guy, But when retarded question is being asked there might come a quite well angry reply. Other things that makes me angry: people who cant specc correctly, people that uses leetspeak, abbreviation without any reason, stupid people, noobs and people who cant play wow.

With that said i dont mind newbies, and are happy to help with my quite extensive knowledge about vanilla wow( the original wow) and the burning crusade. So dont be afraid to ask when im online.

So yeah thats me in wow, all the personal stuff, well get to know me if you want that info ^^

ohh yeah: www.wowhead.com check here before asking its not that fucking hard!
Back to top Go down
Zarayah

Zarayah

The elitiest jerk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The elitiest jerk   The elitiest jerk EmptySun 22 Feb 2009 - 13:18

ohh yeah my wow history:

I have been playing wow since 20 May 05 14:47 CEST, or well that was where my account was created. So I have played quite a lot of WoW, in vanilla wow i raided quite hardcore till aq40, then in tbc I never got around to raided, but instead I levelled a bit too many characters, so now i have a druid( my original) and mage on lvl 70, a rogue on 73 and a paladin on 65 all horde. But now i decided to reroll alliance and try that. So yeah that's all.
Back to top Go down
Belias

Belias

The elitiest jerk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The elitiest jerk   The elitiest jerk EmptySun 22 Feb 2009 - 16:00

Hello there! Very Happy
Nice to have someone with a lot of knowledge on board.

Just a word of advice: don't be angry at people, love is the only way Wink
Back to top Go down
haffenden45

haffenden45

The elitiest jerk Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   The elitiest jerk EmptyMon 23 Feb 2009 - 12:40

I've only been playing 1 month, so I may tap your brain occassionally.

Good to have a Viking or three around.
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

The elitiest jerk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The elitiest jerk   The elitiest jerk EmptyMon 23 Feb 2009 - 12:53

Hey, nice of you to introduce yourself Smile
Good to have an experienced player aboard!
Back to top Go down
Paul Geester

Paul Geester

The elitiest jerk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The elitiest jerk   The elitiest jerk EmptyMon 23 Feb 2009 - 19:37

its nice also that you admit that you gou get annoyed. i get annoyed too maybe we shud create a help group or something. Remember tho everyone is a noob at some point!
Back to top Go down
Zarayah

Zarayah

The elitiest jerk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The elitiest jerk   The elitiest jerk EmptyMon 23 Feb 2009 - 21:15

Paul Geester wrote:
its nice also that you admit that you gou get annoyed. i get annoyed too maybe we shud create a help group or something. Remember tho everyone is a noob at some point!

nah some are newbies which is fine, but some are noobs and stay noobs and damn i hate those!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The elitiest jerk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The elitiest jerk   The elitiest jerk Empty

Back to top Go down

The elitiest jerk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawning Star :: Off-Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: