Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Stockade in Stormwind

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
haffenden45

haffenden45

The Stockade in Stormwind Empty
PostSubject: The Stockade in Stormwind   The Stockade in Stormwind EmptyFri 20 Feb 2009 - 9:03

Dogter & I are planning a raid on the Stockade in Stormwind tonight - Friday the 20th February at 8 pm, anyone welcome to join. Meet Inside 1st chamber before the insta
nce, Suitable for us lower level scumbags..

Short but sweet I hear.

Haffy
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: The Stockade in Stormwind   The Stockade in Stormwind EmptyFri 20 Feb 2009 - 9:49

It is fun, but you are right to say to keep the levels lower.. Otherwise it just wouldn't be fun. pirate
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

PostSubject: Re: The Stockade in Stormwind   The Stockade in Stormwind EmptyFri 20 Feb 2009 - 14:12

Went in there with Bink (lvl 51 too) ... it's way too easy then ...

Good thing runs are getting organized here! Smile
Good luck down there ... take them one by one, room by room ... swords
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: The Stockade in Stormwind   The Stockade in Stormwind EmptyFri 20 Feb 2009 - 15:47

Good advice.. When you get to a boss, clear the side rooms or they may all attack Ninja
Back to top Go down
Dogter

Dogter

PostSubject: Re: The Stockade in Stormwind   The Stockade in Stormwind EmptySat 21 Feb 2009 - 15:48

sorry i couldn't be there last night, everything went tits up very quick, internet screwed up and nothing would work in the house, tv, satellite, anything, hope it went well if you did go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stockade in Stormwind   The Stockade in Stormwind Empty

Back to top Go down

The Stockade in Stormwind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawning Star :: Raid and Dungeons-
Jump to: