Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Member of the Month

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Smackylips

Smackylips

Member of the Month Empty
PostSubject: Member of the Month   Member of the Month EmptySun 18 Jan 2009 - 16:13

Every month a member will be picked out and made member of the month. This honourable title can be granted for all your help with raiding, being active on the forum or just for making us laughing our ass off. A small present payed from the guilds money will be bought and send to that member.

I hope everyone likes this idea and if you have a recommendation for who earns this title the most send me a message!
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month   Member of the Month EmptySun 18 Jan 2009 - 17:02

Its a good idea and should promote a happy and helpful guild environment..

Aslong as we don't have any sulkers if they don't get it..
No
Back to top Go down
lucianus

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month   Member of the Month EmptyTue 20 Jan 2009 - 0:12

i don't know who to nominate, i think its too early to nominate someone though ima wait and see if something happens rofl
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month   Member of the Month EmptyTue 20 Jan 2009 - 11:30

Yes it is early days and people are joining all the time, but we may aswell start as we mean to go on.. So lets get our thinking caps on!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month   Member of the Month Empty

Back to top Go down

Member of the Month
Page 1 of 1