Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blackfathom deeps?

Go down 
+2
Feron
Dogter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dogter

Dogter

Blackfathom deeps? Empty
PostSubject: Blackfathom deeps?   Blackfathom deeps? EmptySun 15 Feb 2009 - 2:51

Anyone interested? Realy fancied doing this one for a while, and I just found out that Ghamoo-ra (the turtle boss) is tame-able, so does anyone want to go?
Back to top Go down
Feron

Blackfathom deeps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfathom deeps?   Blackfathom deeps? EmptySun 15 Feb 2009 - 2:55

Bah the turtles are nothing special and the boss skin isn't unique.

If your going after an interesting tame wait til you hit 70 and go for a red corehound.
Back to top Go down
Dogter

Dogter

Blackfathom deeps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfathom deeps?   Blackfathom deeps? EmptySun 15 Feb 2009 - 2:59

I want a corehound but exotic is a skill i won't aquire for a while, and by then I should have enough for another stable slot, plus I've wanted to do this dungeon since I walked past it a week or 2 back
Back to top Go down
Feron

Blackfathom deeps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfathom deeps?   Blackfathom deeps? EmptySun 15 Feb 2009 - 3:39

Aye I'm not saying don't do it Laughing just pointing out the boss turtle is not anything special really.
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

Blackfathom deeps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfathom deeps?   Blackfathom deeps? EmptySun 15 Feb 2009 - 4:17

What level are wanting?
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

Blackfathom deeps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfathom deeps?   Blackfathom deeps? EmptySun 15 Feb 2009 - 12:01

The mobs are about 25 I think...

I haven't done it and if you want help I'll happily come along. I heard it's ridiculously huge so maybe a few high lvls would be good to speed things along.
Back to top Go down
Dogter

Dogter

Blackfathom deeps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfathom deeps?   Blackfathom deeps? EmptySun 15 Feb 2009 - 21:42

Any level can come, but as ailith said, we may want a couple high levels, should we start by asking who hasn't done it yet? I know you unlock it at level 10 apparantly, stupid as that sounds if the mobs are 25...
Back to top Go down
Feron

Blackfathom deeps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfathom deeps?   Blackfathom deeps? EmptySun 15 Feb 2009 - 22:05

I'm in. Instances are always fun.
Back to top Go down
Belias

Belias

Blackfathom deeps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfathom deeps?   Blackfathom deeps? EmptyMon 16 Feb 2009 - 2:31

Yeah, I'll help you out, have done it already a few times. Make sure you have the quests so we do it all in one run Wink
Back to top Go down
Dogter

Dogter

Blackfathom deeps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfathom deeps?   Blackfathom deeps? EmptyMon 16 Feb 2009 - 3:33

ok, so far that's; me, Feron, Ailith, Belias
Denial, you wanna come?
and i got all the missions already, wiki is legend!!!
What time is good for everyone? I got all week free, gotta love half term holidays Razz
Back to top Go down
haffenden45

haffenden45

Blackfathom deeps? Empty
PostSubject: Blackfathom   Blackfathom deeps? EmptyMon 16 Feb 2009 - 8:42

Count me in, been down once on my own, looks like fun.

Haffy
Back to top Go down
Dogter

Dogter

Blackfathom deeps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfathom deeps?   Blackfathom deeps? EmptyMon 16 Feb 2009 - 17:09

ok, thats five then, when do you guys want to do it? Sorry denial if you wanted to do it, Redjoey may want to do it soon if you want to ask him?
One of the quests involves bringing some guys head to someone, if theres more than one person doing that quest will they all get his head?
and the manuscripts? their in a chst but will all the people get the script from it?
sorry if the questions are annoying just never done quests in a dungeon before
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

Blackfathom deeps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfathom deeps?   Blackfathom deeps? EmptyMon 16 Feb 2009 - 17:39

Yes, everyone should get the head etc is they're in the party! Smile
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

Blackfathom deeps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfathom deeps?   Blackfathom deeps? EmptyMon 16 Feb 2009 - 17:45

Sorry i missed it.. Sad I will keep an eye on the forum for future runs. Glad that the group is sorted though. We need to involve all levels. Good luck guys. pirate
Back to top Go down
Dogter

Dogter

Blackfathom deeps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfathom deeps?   Blackfathom deeps? EmptyMon 16 Feb 2009 - 17:59

yeah.. as i say that redjoey just joined and it won't be that long before he's a high enmough level
and cool ailith, thats a load of my mind Ninja
Back to top Go down
Dogter

Dogter

Blackfathom deeps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfathom deeps?   Blackfathom deeps? EmptyTue 17 Feb 2009 - 1:32

People! tell me when's good for you so we can pick the best for everyone please! I'll get the ball rolling, for me i have;
Wednesday 14:00-24:00 servertime
Thursday 14:00-24:00 servertime
Satuday 19:00-1:00 (2:00 at a push) servertime
Sunday 19:00-24:00 servertime
Back to top Go down
Belias

Belias

Blackfathom deeps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfathom deeps?   Blackfathom deeps? EmptyTue 17 Feb 2009 - 22:40

Saturday or Sunday for me.
Back to top Go down
Dogter

Dogter

Blackfathom deeps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfathom deeps?   Blackfathom deeps? EmptySat 21 Feb 2009 - 20:25

Ok... so is anyone able to go tonight or tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blackfathom deeps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfathom deeps?   Blackfathom deeps? Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackfathom deeps?
Page 1 of 1