Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum visible to everyone?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ailith

Ailith

Forum visible to everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Forum visible to everyone?   Forum visible to everyone? EmptyFri 13 Feb 2009 - 12:33

I was wondering what you guys think about that.. I think that only the application part should be accessible to non-members.

Opinions?
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

PostSubject: Re: Forum visible to everyone?   Forum visible to everyone? EmptyFri 13 Feb 2009 - 12:53

Strongly agree with that ...

Crossed my mind, didn't know that was possible ...
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: Forum visible to everyone?   Forum visible to everyone? EmptyFri 13 Feb 2009 - 13:14

Good idea to blank out other areas.. Hmm
Back to top Go down
Smackylips

Smackylips

PostSubject: Re: Forum visible to everyone?   Forum visible to everyone? EmptySun 1 Mar 2009 - 10:27

As it is now guests can only view and read the forum. I don't think it is a good idea to close the whole forum to them because this way we can show everyone that we are an active guild and it gives them the opportunity to get to know us and the guild a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: Forum visible to everyone?   Forum visible to everyone? EmptySun 1 Mar 2009 - 13:39

Some areas should be closed I think- not all necessarily.. But it's also probably too early to ponder that..People don't even want to register, it's not like this forum is super active lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Smackylips

Smackylips

PostSubject: Re: Forum visible to everyone?   Forum visible to everyone? EmptySun 1 Mar 2009 - 14:51

What parts of the forum are you thinking about to restrict?
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: Forum visible to everyone?   Forum visible to everyone? EmptySun 1 Mar 2009 - 21:38

I think if we leave guild recruitment and general open it will give people a good idea about us and an opportunity to see what we're like? Jumping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum visible to everyone?   Forum visible to everyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum visible to everyone?
Page 1 of 1