Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a suggestion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dogter

Dogter

Just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Just a suggestion   Just a suggestion EmptyThu 12 Feb 2009 - 19:19

but after last night I thought it might be a cool idea to have a seperate area on the forum for the parties, I know the raids bit says victories but we could put all the celebrations and any guild get to gethers that may take place there
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

Just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion   Just a suggestion EmptyThu 12 Feb 2009 - 20:04

Awesome idea mate. Will look into it and ask the administrator. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

Just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion   Just a suggestion EmptyThu 12 Feb 2009 - 20:11

I've moved the party pics to a new thread in general discussions! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

Just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion   Just a suggestion EmptyFri 13 Feb 2009 - 12:06

Sounds like a good plan ...

but ehm ... shouldn't we make it password protected? Wink
Back to top Go down
Smackylips

Smackylips

Just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion   Just a suggestion EmptySun 1 Mar 2009 - 10:23

I could add a new section to the forum named "Guild Relations" where you can discuss the joined guild raids etc. but we need a bit more interaction with other guilds first I guess cos I don't know of any guild that we have a regular raid with and I don't think members from other guilds will sign up to our forum because we did 1 raid together.
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

Just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion   Just a suggestion EmptySun 1 Mar 2009 - 13:36

I think that' a good idea. You're probably right about it being too early though.. We should maybe develop closer relations with some guilds first... Just a matter of time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Smackylips

Smackylips

Just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion   Just a suggestion EmptyTue 3 Mar 2009 - 23:50

Well I've added a guild relations part for you to enjoy plus some other forums to make things a bit easier to find etc. I hope you like it!
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

Just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion   Just a suggestion EmptyWed 4 Mar 2009 - 0:58

Heey, just noticed the guild relations one, niiice! Very Happy Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion   Just a suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawning Star :: Suggestions-
Jump to: