Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The temple run - second time around

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Denial

Denial

The temple run - second time around Empty
PostSubject: The temple run - second time around   The temple run - second time around EmptyThu 12 Feb 2009 - 17:18

I would like to set up the temple run again for this sunday afternoon, possibly 4 o'clock realm time. Same level requirements apply.. I will be there and Ash has said he will too. Can we have 3 more along for the ride, preferably tanks. Thanks. pirate
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: The temple run - second time around   The temple run - second time around EmptyThu 12 Feb 2009 - 23:24

Just to update, this is the list of dungeon runners so far:

Denial
Ashelana
Dropje
Belias (formerly Durandal)

We need one more guys. Please note it is at 4pm, realm time. Leave a message on the forum.

Thanks

Drinking
Back to top Go down
Dogter

Dogter

PostSubject: Re: The temple run - second time around   The temple run - second time around EmptyFri 13 Feb 2009 - 1:54

Still too low level to join you... but I'll join a party after =D
Stormwind this time if you do have one?
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: The temple run - second time around   The temple run - second time around EmptyFri 13 Feb 2009 - 3:12

Cool Dogter.. Sounds like a plan!!

Silly
Back to top Go down
Belias

Belias

PostSubject: Re: The temple run - second time around   The temple run - second time around EmptyFri 13 Feb 2009 - 7:15

Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: The temple run - second time around   The temple run - second time around EmptyFri 13 Feb 2009 - 10:03

Thanks Belias.

pirate
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: The temple run - second time around   The temple run - second time around EmptyFri 13 Feb 2009 - 15:09

If you can't find anyone else I'd love to go again... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The temple run - second time around   The temple run - second time around Empty

Back to top Go down

The temple run - second time around
Page 1 of 1