Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the deadmines fun run

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ashelana

ashelana

the deadmines fun run Empty
PostSubject: the deadmines fun run   the deadmines fun run EmptyMon 9 Feb 2009 - 23:27

Heres a pic of me, Dogter and Cuchulainn running through deadmines thought it was an awesome action shot of us all getting stuck in just had to put it up here

the deadmines fun run WoWScrnShot_020909_000113
Back to top Go down
Dogter

Dogter

PostSubject: Re: the deadmines fun run   the deadmines fun run EmptyMon 9 Feb 2009 - 23:49

YAY!! It has my Leeroy on it! and my pet with his rubbish name... that was so much fun, gotta do another run on a dungeon sometime
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: the deadmines fun run   the deadmines fun run EmptyTue 10 Feb 2009 - 0:55

Nice shot! pirate

And Dogter- you're not alone- my troll hunter had a pet named Snappy.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Belias

Belias

PostSubject: Re: the deadmines fun run   the deadmines fun run EmptyTue 10 Feb 2009 - 1:21

Wow, great shot! Very Happy
And it was great fun Laughing

Definately need to do more dungeon runs Wink
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: the deadmines fun run   the deadmines fun run EmptyTue 10 Feb 2009 - 2:07

Good shot guys.. Press Alt and Z to get rid of the icons..

I agree, lets arrange dungeon raids for all levels.. Maybe a higher level can accompany the lower ones to help get the loot and XP.

Get a list of runs you want to do and lets get the wheels in motion

pirate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the deadmines fun run   the deadmines fun run Empty

Back to top Go down

the deadmines fun run
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawning Star :: Raid and Dungeons-
Jump to: