Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My farewell

Go down 
+4
Dogter
Ailith
Denial
Smackylips
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Smackylips

Smackylips

My farewell Empty
PostSubject: My farewell   My farewell EmptyThu 5 Feb 2009 - 19:57

Hey guys an' gals,

A lot is going on in my life lately, both good and bad things, and all this stress and emotions is just a bit to much for me at the moment. There are some things I have to do so I can live a normal happy life again and one of those things is for me to drop WoW.

This does not mean the end of Dawning Star ofcourse. There are some of you with who I chatted and played a lot with and I had to pick my guild leader amongst them. I choose Feron because he has more experience with WoW then the others. I'm sure Feron and his officers will keep the guild a friendly and fun place for you guys to return to.

I'm not going to make a big fuzz out of this cos at the end of the day WoW is only a game I would have loved to get to know you all a bit better. Its time for me to say goodbye now and I wish you all a happy, healthy and long life!

I'll keep the forum online and give some of you admin rights if anyone needs my help with anything you can try to contact me on messenger or send me an email on the following adress: Iris_ten_damme@hotmail.com.

Take care and kill some monsters for me will ya? Beer
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

My farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: My farewell   My farewell EmptyThu 5 Feb 2009 - 20:39

Sad to see you go.. Will miss you..
Sad
Hopefully this is a "see you soon" than a "goodbye".

Congratulations to Feron who has a lot to live up to but is more than capable, I am sure..
The officers are there for you to call on.
pirate
Good luck mate..
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

My farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: My farewell   My farewell EmptyFri 6 Feb 2009 - 0:00

What the...?!!!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dogter

Dogter

My farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: My farewell   My farewell EmptyFri 6 Feb 2009 - 0:48

I only just joined the guild like last week but I'm gonna miss ya, thanks for giving me a place in this guild, and i wish you the best of luck in your life, and to our new leader, you have my bow and pets (as it were lol)

Drinking
Back to top Go down
Bink

Bink

My farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: My farewell   My farewell EmptyFri 6 Feb 2009 - 3:47

Hey Iris,

Dont know what is going on, got some info what could be part of your descision and, believe me, i can understand whats happening in that part of your life !
As i have learn to know you (as far as we could say we can in this game...) i beleive you know what he rigjt descion is to take, so i beleive you made the right choice for you at this moment ! Hope and wish for you all the luck, wisdom and happiness, along with support and health... See you around, X Wink

Last edited by Bink on Fri 6 Feb 2009 - 4:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Belias

Belias

My farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: My farewell   My farewell EmptyFri 6 Feb 2009 - 3:58

Wow, didn't see that one coming.. Shocked

Well, enjoy life, and remember the most important thing in life - love Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

My farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: My farewell   My farewell EmptyFri 6 Feb 2009 - 12:38

WOW ... Shocked

Makes me sad to see you leave.
The short moments we met in the game were fun!
Good luck and safe travels!

And yeah, we'll certainly kill some for ya!
Back to top Go down
Vesprin

Vesprin

My farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: My farewell   My farewell EmptyFri 6 Feb 2009 - 15:34

I also haven't had much chance to talk with you, but on the basis of the ones I had it makes me really sad to see you leave Sad

Good luck in Real LIfe! Smile and I hope you'll be back some day Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: My farewell   My farewell Empty

Back to top Go down

My farewell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawning Star :: General Discussions-
Jump to: