Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feron has arrived... Finally.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Feron

Feron has arrived... Finally. Empty
PostSubject: Feron has arrived... Finally.   Feron has arrived... Finally. EmptyWed 4 Feb 2009 - 18:36

Well it seems like it's taken me an age to sign up on these forums I'm not sure why but Hey everyone.

Feron or Abec be my characters in game, Hunter and Rogue respectively.

Been playing WoW for about 1 year and a half now on and off (trying some other MMO's in the meantime) and I believe I have a pretty good grasp of the game. I have some high level toons on another realm that I barely ever play anymore since I seem to have made a permanent home on Terokkar.

In real life my names Mike and I come from the UK in Sheffield. Currently at Uni studying Philosophy.

Normally you'll find me in game spamming up the guildchat with friendly banter, but feel free to ask me any questions especially about the Hunter class, this is now the 4th time I've levelled a hunter (don't ask what happened to the others) and it's without a doubt my "speciality" class. I love it so... Razz

See ya in game people.

PS. Oh yeah most you probably won't see me til mid-feb as I'm currently in the middle of uni exams. Once they're out of the way though I will be back most nights.
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: Feron has arrived... Finally.   Feron has arrived... Finally. EmptyWed 4 Feb 2009 - 19:19

Nice to hear you are still alive mate.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Smackylips

Smackylips

PostSubject: Re: Feron has arrived... Finally.   Feron has arrived... Finally. EmptyWed 4 Feb 2009 - 23:50

About time... Pinch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feron has arrived... Finally.   Feron has arrived... Finally. Empty

Back to top Go down

Feron has arrived... Finally.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawning Star :: Off-Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: