Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slysilas & Withnail an introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SlySilas

SlySilas

Slysilas & Withnail an introduction Empty
PostSubject: Slysilas & Withnail an introduction   Slysilas & Withnail an introduction EmptyWed 28 Jan 2009 - 17:56

Hello friendly people of the guild

i currently have two characters in this guild, my character's on this server are

Slysilas :- lvl 27 Paladin he is a gatherer in professions namely skinning and mining

Withnail :- lvl 58 deathknight i currently have no professions at this time but would like to use him on
Guild raids that my paladin can't participate in due to low lvl

My real name is scott i'm an ever blossoming 33 years old and from bolton in the uk work a 6-2 shift so you can probably catch me on early afternoons.

if anyone has any suggestions on what professions to use for my deathknight, or if you think the guild is lacking a certain area of expertise give me a shout and we'll work it out Very Happy

thats all for now good hunting everyone

Sparta
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

Slysilas & Withnail an introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slysilas & Withnail an introduction   Slysilas & Withnail an introduction EmptySat 31 Jan 2009 - 16:08

Hey scott!! Glad to see you here mate. 👅
Back to top Go down

Slysilas & Withnail an introduction
Page 1 of 1