Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Summer Holidays!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Smackylips

Smackylips

Summer Holidays! Empty
PostSubject: Summer Holidays!   Summer Holidays! EmptyMon 26 Jan 2009 - 20:52

Hey all,

After we payed visits to Greece, Italy, Portugal and Egypt my girlfriend and I are going to Malta this summer! 2 weeks of nothing buttanning on the beach, getting drunk in all the bars, trying out all the restaurants and ofcourse enjoy the sea! We might also pay a visit to Gozo to take a look at the famous stoneage temples. Smile

What kind of adventures are you guys going to take this summer? Made any reservations or plans yet?
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

Summer Holidays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays!   Summer Holidays! EmptyMon 26 Jan 2009 - 21:07

Our main holiday consists of a festival weekend in Leeds... 4 days of non-stop party!!!!
Not exactly sun kissed beaches and bronzed bodies but that is what we like and you get to see great live music and get hammered with 80,000 other people!!

We do other mini holidays but we haven't traveled abroad in a while..
We are planning a trip to Ireland in the near future...
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

Summer Holidays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays!   Summer Holidays! EmptyMon 26 Jan 2009 - 23:02

My family lives in Leeds... Not been to the festival though.. Embarassed

Malta sounds lovely... Since Croatia has gorgeous Mediterranean beaches I don't have to go far for some tanning and swimming.. Summer Holidays! Aaasexloveheartspink

My dream is to visit a really cold place, like Iceland. I love the scenery... Oh and Black Hills in the US so I can move into a teepee with a hot Indian. Summer Holidays! Aaasexevilgrin0039
Back to top Go down
Bink

Bink

Summer Holidays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays!   Summer Holidays! EmptyThu 5 Feb 2009 - 0:41

MMM, for my work/company i will go trough europe (mainly scotland, France and ardennes), climbing, hiking, kayakking etc with juvinal delinquents.
Holiday will be in Suriname in Oktober and in May we will go to Italy/France climbing and if we are lucky and it's possible we will go to Aruba in March...
So a lot of plans....

By the way Ailith, Iceland is GREAT ! It can be very depressive and desolate, but in these things lies the beauty of the country... Enjoy it if you go there !
(the picture of me with the rock is in Landmannallaugar in Iceland)

For music i want to go to Wacken open Air this year... See some Metal, if it can be planned in the agenda that is...

Lot of plans, hope i can do a lot of the outdoor stuff myself instead of letting my instructors having all the fun, hahaha !

(Smackyhotass, you should try Marrakesh sometime in Marocco, its no beach, but still very nice !)
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

Summer Holidays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays!   Summer Holidays! EmptyThu 5 Feb 2009 - 0:58

Awww Iceland! Wub My dream.. I'm currently writing a paper on Icelandic sagas...

There's a Beowulf film with Gerard Butler shot in Iceland- incredible scenery! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Bink

Bink

Summer Holidays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays!   Summer Holidays! EmptyFri 6 Feb 2009 - 3:52

On my last trip to Iceland we had a history teacher with us who was specialezid in iclandic/scandinavian/vking mythes and legends/ saga's.. Very intressting ! Wink
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

Summer Holidays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays!   Summer Holidays! EmptyFri 6 Feb 2009 - 11:07

Aww!! Lucky teacher! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Zarayah

Zarayah

Summer Holidays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays!   Summer Holidays! EmptySun 8 Feb 2009 - 0:36

hmm... this summer isnt gonna be roskilde festival and getting drunk.. that is the plan i think :-D

Yeah I've never been the most travling person in the world :-P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer Holidays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays!   Summer Holidays! Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Holidays!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawning Star :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: