Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Story - World of Warcarft

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lucianus

A Story - World of Warcarft Empty
PostSubject: A Story - World of Warcarft   A Story - World of Warcarft EmptyTue 20 Jan 2009 - 21:42

i thought it would be fun to tell a little story about what happened to me on WoW

So there i was, being bored again in SW just walkin' around the bank and AH while suddenly someone yells
'Give 5 gold to help in DM !'
So i thought 5 gold just for helping in DM ?! Shocked hell yeah Cool
so i went to help these lowbies get their cool gear and the Deadmines achievement and they thanked me so i was happy this guy gave me my 5 gold just for helping. But now the guy gave me 5 gold before we killed Vancleef, by the end they said thank you and the guy gave me another 10 gold (triple shock !!! Shocked Shocked Shocked ) and then his friend gave me another 2,5 gold.
At this point i was dying :affraid:

Just to say, the moral of the story is : you might get better things than you expect just by putting in a little effort and kindness afro

BTW it would be cool if you guys would post some random stories about what happened to you in WoW lol
I EARNED 17.5 GOLD WITH THAT RUN :bounce: :bounce: 🐱 🐱
Back to top Go down

A Story - World of Warcarft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawning Star :: General Discussions-
Jump to: