Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fighting skills

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bink

Bink

Fighting skills Empty
PostSubject: Fighting skills   Fighting skills EmptyMon 19 Jan 2009 - 12:13

i was just wondering if you can make special moves with a character while fighting. Sometimes i see other characters move in combat with stuff i would like to learn. Some of them are warriors or rogues, but still... Is there a way to learn fighting moves? (i'm a Paladin by the way)
Back to top Go down
lucianus

Fighting skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting skills   Fighting skills EmptyMon 19 Jan 2009 - 14:16

well some skills are just for specific races/class only so pallys only have like the healing stuff which can help them survive longer, but yes people move around which is so they can avoid your attacks, if you move around and you're standing behind an enemy he can't attack you since he needs to be in front of you. but i admit its a bit tricky learning how to move around and still have everything under control at the same time Razz
Back to top Go down
Smackylips

Smackylips

Fighting skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting skills   Fighting skills EmptyMon 19 Jan 2009 - 14:28

Warriors and Rogues are fully melee oriented combat classes while the Paladin is a hybrid of melee fighter, tank and healer. So I guess that if you want to do the flashy melee shit you need make a second character and pick a warrior or rogue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fighting skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting skills   Fighting skills Empty

Back to top Go down

Fighting skills
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawning Star :: Player vs Player-
Jump to: