Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Albion - would like to work together ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brozarius

Brozarius

Albion - would like to work together ... Empty
PostSubject: Albion - would like to work together ...   Albion - would like to work together ... EmptyThu 16 Apr 2009 - 19:56

I met the GuildMaster from a guild called Albion, sounds nice and cosy, just like ours.
They're interested in doing some dungeons and raids together, so since we're working on our own calendar I think it's nice to share it with them.
(Calendar will be up somewhere next week when Haffy and I have a look at the top3 dungeon requests)

They're guild is called Albion and their website is here: http://albions.guildlaunch.com/
The GM is called Lovelyy

We'll see what happens, the more the merrier, right?
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: Albion - would like to work together ...   Albion - would like to work together ... EmptyThu 16 Apr 2009 - 20:36

Sounds really good Bro..

Cheers!!
Drinking
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: Albion - would like to work together ...   Albion - would like to work together ... EmptyThu 16 Apr 2009 - 21:05

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albion - would like to work together ...   Albion - would like to work together ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Albion - would like to work together ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawning Star :: Guild Relations-
Jump to: