Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your chance to do the Ragefire Chasm!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brozarius

Brozarius

Your chance to do the Ragefire Chasm! Empty
PostSubject: Your chance to do the Ragefire Chasm!   Your chance to do the Ragefire Chasm! EmptyTue 14 Apr 2009 - 11:07

Ok, Ragefire Chasm is a low level dungeon wich should be easy to do BUT ...
It's located in a Horde city called Orgrimmar, so a lot of PvP Elite Horde there and once we enter the city, it won't be long before we get crushed by a lot of Horde players before we reach the instance.

So here is the battle plan:
We need about 10+ of our thoughest players.
After we're through the city (wich will take a lot of dying and ghostwalking) and reach the instance we can do the instance in more little groups.

So, what ya say? Smile Lets do some Horde killing and bring your friends!
Thursday 1900hrs servertime ...
Meetingpoint: the bridge between the Barrens and Durotar.

Would be great to have a large group so, all do your best to be able to make it!
Sparta
Back to top Go down
Onamish

Onamish

PostSubject: Re: Your chance to do the Ragefire Chasm!   Your chance to do the Ragefire Chasm! EmptyTue 14 Apr 2009 - 18:38

If you go through the north entrance into Orgrimmar you'll encounter much less resistance.
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

PostSubject: Re: Your chance to do the Ragefire Chasm!   Your chance to do the Ragefire Chasm! EmptyTue 14 Apr 2009 - 23:17

Nice one! It already crossed my mind ... Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Roe

Roe

PostSubject: Re: Your chance to do the Ragefire Chasm!   Your chance to do the Ragefire Chasm! EmptyThu 16 Apr 2009 - 3:36

I'm not sure if I'll be about at that time on Thurs (so didn't want to commit in the calendar in game), but if I am I'll do my best to bring Niteowl along to help out.

Def sounds like fun to me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your chance to do the Ragefire Chasm!   Your chance to do the Ragefire Chasm! Empty

Back to top Go down

Your chance to do the Ragefire Chasm!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawning Star :: Raid and Dungeons-
Jump to: