Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

is there an engineer in the house?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dogter

Dogter

is there an engineer in the house? Empty
PostSubject: is there an engineer in the house?   is there an engineer in the house? EmptyWed 8 Apr 2009 - 22:48

i just got to the second part of the chasing a-me 01 quest and need a mythril casing for it, which apparantly is made by engineers at 215, so is there any engineers here who wouldn't mind crafting me one? i know haffy is on this quest as well but dont know if he has other plans on how to aqcuire it, i dont have the matts but will be happy to aqcuire them should you not have any yourself, or i will pay you for them if you do, just looking on quest help forums these things can run as much as 15g on some servers!
Back to top Go down
Gwendollyn

Gwendollyn

PostSubject: Re: is there an engineer in the house?   is there an engineer in the house? EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009 - 9:41

Hey, my Warior can make this one. And i will made it for you two, but my mind is full of holes Smile So pm me for sure in 22:00 tonight and i will have it in second. My main char is Azraell.
Back to top Go down
haffenden45

haffenden45

PostSubject: Casing   is there an engineer in the house? EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009 - 11:29

I got it from Gagetstan AH
Back to top Go down
Dogter

Dogter

PostSubject: Re: is there an engineer in the house?   is there an engineer in the house? EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009 - 16:21

erm... i've done the quest already, got one from the AH when i got bored one night lol, thanks for the offer, and if you want a hand doing the quest just give us a shout
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is there an engineer in the house?   is there an engineer in the house? Empty

Back to top Go down

is there an engineer in the house?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawning Star :: Professions-
Jump to: