Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frostweave bags - 20 slot..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Denial

Denial

Frostweave bags - 20 slot.. Empty
PostSubject: Frostweave bags - 20 slot..   Frostweave bags - 20 slot.. EmptyTue 7 Apr 2009 - 9:29

I know a few of you have been waiting and the time is here..

I can now make 20 slot bags. They do require Frostweave so if you are interested in getting one then here are the ingredients.

6 imbued bolts of Frostweave
2 Eternium thread

An imbued bolt of Frostweave comprises of 2 bolts of normal frostweave (5 Frostweave per bolt) and 2 infinite dust..

Therefore for a bag..

60 Frostweave, 2 infinite dust and 2 eternium thread..

By my reckoning, that will cost about 45 gold from the AH (but if you are grinding for the Frostweave then considerably less..) but the bags sell for 100 gold..
Not that we want to see loads of our guildies selling all the bags we can make.. Rolling Eyes

So sick I will make them for you if you supply the materials.. Maybe the guild can even pay for the infinite dust as this doesn't come around everyday.
I would offer to pay towards it too but it has cost me over 1000 gold getting here!!!
Worth it though as I have a flying carpet Silly

For the people not up to Northrend (or not wanting to pay that much yet) I can make 18 slot Imbued Netherweave bags too.. Whisper me.. Smile

Let me know guys..
Payback is now

D.
Back to top Go down
Dogter

Dogter

PostSubject: Re: Frostweave bags - 20 slot..   Frostweave bags - 20 slot.. EmptyTue 7 Apr 2009 - 10:04

just in case people were wondering (I know i went to look it up) he's some info on the frostweave and infinite dust

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33470#dropped-by (frostweave cloth)

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=34054#dropped-by:0-9+1 (inifinite dust)

also denial, you maths was a bit out, if its 2 dust per imbued bolt then surely that means you need 12, not 2? just an obvservation
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: Frostweave bags - 20 slot..   Frostweave bags - 20 slot.. EmptyTue 7 Apr 2009 - 15:28

Oh yeah Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Belias

Belias

PostSubject: Re: Frostweave bags - 20 slot..   Frostweave bags - 20 slot.. EmptyTue 7 Apr 2009 - 15:51

Cool! I will contact you or send you mats via mail when i get them Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: Frostweave bags - 20 slot..   Frostweave bags - 20 slot.. EmptyTue 7 Apr 2009 - 15:54

Thank you Denial! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

PostSubject: Re: Frostweave bags - 20 slot..   Frostweave bags - 20 slot.. EmptyTue 7 Apr 2009 - 16:32

GREAT!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frostweave bags - 20 slot..   Frostweave bags - 20 slot.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Frostweave bags - 20 slot..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawning Star :: Professions-
Jump to: