Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just want to say bye...for now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwendollyn

Gwendollyn

Just want to say bye...for now Empty
PostSubject: Just want to say bye...for now   Just want to say bye...for now EmptySun 29 Mar 2009 - 14:16

Drinking

So, it is here, i created my own guild and did have to leave Dawning star. But only with body not with heart Smile I wasnt online too much and did only few things together with others, but was really funny, and nice. So i looking forward to do some stuff together with yall guys. My guild isnt yet too strong and dont have much players, but i can offer company of them in dungeons, raids, or BGs. Lot of pppl is about lvl 60-70 in our guild.Or anything else u wanna do guys. Add my main character to your friend list and feel free to ask for anything, anytime. I already spaming Ailith with some invites for dungeons but she always have work with some other boy... Smile My main character is Azraell . In these days about lvl 64. I REALLY loved to be here with ya guys and hope we meet soon, today, tomarow, this week, after sixty years. Wink
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

Just want to say bye...for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just want to say bye...for now   Just want to say bye...for now EmptySun 29 Mar 2009 - 14:50

Sorry to see you go. Crying or Very sad

However, we can all stay in touch and get involved in cross-guild events, raids and stuff....

Good luck.
See you real soon

pirate
Back to top Go down

Just want to say bye...for now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawning Star :: General Discussions-
Jump to: