Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Notice of absence (?)

Go down 
+5
Belias
Ailith
Dogter
Brozarius
Vesprin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Vesprin

Vesprin

Notice of absence (?) Empty
PostSubject: Notice of absence (?)   Notice of absence (?) EmptyMon 23 Mar 2009 - 23:41

I'd like to inform that I'll be taking a longer break from wow or even quitting entirely... cant say for sure right now... I was planning to only take a few days break, but it turns out I need to change a few things in my life and wow would just be an obstacle now.. :/
I'm not going to cancel my account or delete chars.. just am not sure if I return..

Just in case, thank you all for the great time I've had in here Smile It was good fun Smile

And goodbye or see you some time later Smile (the latter being rather probable knowing this game Smile )

Have fun and take care Smile
Back to top Go down
Brozarius

Brozarius

PostSubject: Re: Notice of absence (?)   Notice of absence (?) EmptyTue 24 Mar 2009 - 0:01

Oh man ... Too bad to seeya leaving! You were a great addition!
Hope you'll be allright, the best of luck to ya, mate!!
Back to top Go down
Dogter

Dogter

PostSubject: Re: Notice of absence (?)   Notice of absence (?) EmptyTue 24 Mar 2009 - 0:19

Why do they all leave? Sad Angel good luck if you don't return to us dude
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: Notice of absence (?)   Notice of absence (?) EmptyTue 24 Mar 2009 - 0:39

Aww Vespy, just like you to leave now that I need a portal to Dalaran... JOKE!!! Laughing

See you soon matey!

*waits for Vespy's return*

Notice of absence (?) Michaeljacksonthrillerpopcorn
Back to top Go down
Belias

Belias

PostSubject: Re: Notice of absence (?)   Notice of absence (?) EmptyTue 24 Mar 2009 - 1:26

Awwww, will miss you! Sad
Hope you come back... Wink
Back to top Go down
Feron

PostSubject: Re: Notice of absence (?)   Notice of absence (?) EmptyTue 24 Mar 2009 - 6:16

Vesp! Get yo' gnome ass back here, we got's raiding to do mofo! Cool
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: Notice of absence (?)   Notice of absence (?) EmptyTue 24 Mar 2009 - 10:18

Just as I created a mage too... Hehe

Good luck mate!! Hope to see you very soon.
pirate

Last edited by Denial on Wed 25 Mar 2009 - 2:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zarayah

Zarayah

PostSubject: Re: Notice of absence (?)   Notice of absence (?) EmptyTue 24 Mar 2009 - 22:21

ahh yes the im lvl 80 wtf to do then curse have hit...

breaks are healthy and you can never quit, you always get an urge to play again...

So either you have a really strong will and HF in the rest of your life or you'll return and ill cya in some time :-D
Back to top Go down
Bink

Bink

PostSubject: Re: Notice of absence (?)   Notice of absence (?) EmptyWed 25 Mar 2009 - 1:53

Hope we will see you again in our guild ! Liked your experience and help in the game !'
Good luck mate withever choices or things you have to do in life !!! Sad Angel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notice of absence (?)   Notice of absence (?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Notice of absence (?)
Page 1 of 1