Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwendollyn

Gwendollyn

Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Paladin   Paladin EmptyThu 5 Mar 2009 - 17:43

Holy Asskicker, many guys play as a paladin here in guild, so share with me your experience guys. I am in guild with my DK and Warlock but my main char is paladin and i like to play mostly with him. He is specialized to protection and damn hard to kill. I will write a more about his specialization and some tips, but share with my your characters guys, i mean Broz, Bink, Belias...all by B. Maybe rename the class for Baladin... Smile
Back to top Go down
Bink

Bink

Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paladin   Paladin EmptyThu 12 Mar 2009 - 2:40

Hey Gwen,

Didnt know what to choose when i started to play WOW. Didnt even know the game... so a real noob !
Just chose the paladin because i played a paladin in others games...
I am glad though, mainly because of the healing powers and the "tanking" ability of the character. You can be both in different parties.
When playing alone the healing is very handy, no need for potions, just some meat and drinks and i'll be okay Very Happy
I am building the retribution talent tree because of the striking power, but i also put in some talent points in the other two (holy and protection).
At the moment (lvl 63) i am still experimenting with different seals and judgements in combination with spells.
For me it all depends in what quest i need the different combinations, so i got them all ready in an extra action bar to use.

By the way, i am thinking about staring a DK to... or a hunter (because of the pet). But i think i will play my paladin first to lvl 80 before doing so, i am afraid i wont play Bink anymore if i like the others to much... I do want some advice in the DK departement though ! So, cool topic to discuss the characters !
Back to top Go down

Paladin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawning Star :: Classes-
Jump to: