Dawning Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uncle Az ( Gwendollyn )

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwendollyn

Gwendollyn

Uncle Az ( Gwendollyn ) Empty
PostSubject: Uncle Az ( Gwendollyn )   Uncle Az ( Gwendollyn ) EmptyThu 5 Mar 2009 - 1:16

Doh Well my name is Karel and am from Czech republic. I always want to be a singer...blah blah blah .... Smile Well i am Carl James and really from Czech republic
and REALLY dont wanna be a singer Silly At first, dont trust me nothing, i am a phone operator, so i am capable to say anything to anyone to reach my goal and satisfiyng Smile My voice is my weapon and these writed words are seed of my corupted soul Twisted Evil Am 23 years old and I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND, I LOVE MY FAMILY, I LOVE MY WORK, I LOVE MUSIC, I LOVE DANCING, I LOVE MOVIES, I LOVE A bit of ALCOHOL, I LOVE TO CHEER UP OTHERS WHEN THEY ARE FUCKED UP, I LOVE TO HAVE SEX WITH ALL KIND OF... Cool I REALLY REALLY DO LOVE RED BULL !!! AND HIS BROTHER BLUE BULL TOO !!! LOVE TO COOK, LOVE TO TASTE, LOVE A GINGER ALE, LOVE ALL MY LIFE !!! Smile My life now create a GF, friends, funny work, alcohol, WoW, family, sisters dog, and parties. There was some not too good days, some may say i was in deep shit, but when man have a trust, he can do big things. I did have and worked up my life into TOP. Mind is fly high, body is still on ground. And everything is damn cool.
Anyway Smacky did ask me why my main character is guildless, so it is because i playing with him almost every day and i dont feel myself to be in guild every day. Because before three months when i did start play WoW i did play another online game for one year and i was a guild leader there. I did make a lot of friends there from all over world, videochat with them, sending every fucking news in our lives etc.well it was sumtin like a family, not guild and i did left them because of WoW... So i am damn bastard. I did speak with them all, sendin maily etc, but few weeks after my leaving the guild did disband, so i did mess it up a BIT. I am still friend with them and miss em a lot, so i did invite them into a WoW, some of them already came, so i starting a lil guild with them, just getting some signs around. But i still like this guild, well, the websites are lovely and ppl in guild are every a superior persons. So i hope Smacky will not kik me for my lil bertayal Wub Anyway kiss to all and feel free to ask me on sumtin bout me,WoW, green pigs and all other Smile
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Az ( Gwendollyn )   Uncle Az ( Gwendollyn ) EmptyThu 5 Mar 2009 - 2:41

Hello you damn bastard!

Very Happy

Gwendollyn wrote:
i am damn bastard.
Back to top Go down
Denial

Denial

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Az ( Gwendollyn )   Uncle Az ( Gwendollyn ) EmptyThu 5 Mar 2009 - 10:24

Haha Hi mate Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ailith

Ailith

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Az ( Gwendollyn )   Uncle Az ( Gwendollyn ) EmptySun 15 Mar 2009 - 19:36

Uncle Az ( Gwendollyn ) WoWScrnShot_031509_173028

Great to see you in the game mate! Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bink

Bink

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Az ( Gwendollyn )   Uncle Az ( Gwendollyn ) EmptyMon 16 Mar 2009 - 14:48

Heya mate, welcome, Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Az ( Gwendollyn )   Uncle Az ( Gwendollyn ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncle Az ( Gwendollyn )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawning Star :: Off-Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: